Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 105

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Single digit midgets with strong relative volume for the watchlist - VG, PRIS.B, CBAK, ISIG, ATRX, ETRM, TNK, MY, GRO

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist - USAK, DANG, TASR, ICFI, CECO, IQNT, MOBI, CKSW, BEAT

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Continued - YOD, AMCX, NVAX, TIVO, BDSI, RDI, LAMR, SZYM

isatrader

Single digit midgets with strong relative volume for the watchlist today - VIMC, MNDO, VRS

isatrader

For the watchlist - DEPO, BEBE, ANIK, TAST, MGA, MNI

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

A few for the investor watchlist - PQ (Stage 1B), MXWL (Stage 2A)

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2014-03-05, 03:29 PM by gbarbs.)

Here's a few charts from the same sector. I have posted 2 different charts for KKPNY. I think this issue has come up on here before about adjusted and non-adjusted charts for special dividends, etc. Weinsteing I think said to use the adjusted figures in the Q&A.
I am not sure which one is adjusted though and which one is non-adjusted. Maybe isa you or someone can help?

Aside from that these are telecommunications stocks. A quick check of ETF's such as XTL, and IST look like stage 2. When looking within the group my brokerage puts together I come up with:

Stage 1 19
Stage 2 20
Stage 3 12
Stage 4 5

This is good enough for me. The 3 of interest to me are KKPNY, ETAK, and HTCO. HTCO looks like a safe entry and is at a 10 year high. But the volume on KKPNY is very high, the RS looks exceptional, and it is still early. The question I have on that one is the difference in the two charts???

A couple for the watchlist that have been highlighted before when they made their Stage 2A breakouts, but looked interesting again - CORT, FTEK

isatrader