Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 150

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2016-01-21, 12:58 AM)pcabc Wrote: Personally I'd not go long now. However, I thought this chart of AQP.L is interesting. Textbook volumeThis is against a backdrop of platinum being in stage 4, see PHPT.L

Don't forget the resistance. Crucial part of the method.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2016-01-21, 01:05 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 12:58 AM)pcabc Wrote: Personally I'd not go long now. However, I thought this chart of AQP.L is interesting. Textbook volumeThis is against a backdrop of platinum being in stage 4, see PHPT.L
Don't forget the resistance. Crucial part of the method.

Don't think that resistance is the end of the world looking at the example in the book? Not the best on for that reason though?

(2016-01-21, 01:28 AM)pcabc Wrote: Don't think that resistance is the end of the world looking at the example in the book? Not the best on for that reason though?

See page 96 in the book. It's looks very much like the chart 4-1 example of what to avoid due to opportunity costs if you scale out to the five year chart or the monthly which is still a long way from it's 30 month MA currently.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

TW knocking on neckline of 1 year top. Ditto for TCG with much bigger top.

UK Market Breadth

UK Advance Decline Line chart

UK Advance Decline Line chart

isatrader

(2016-01-31, 11:34 AM)isatrader Wrote: UK Advance Decline Line chart

Interesting. Mine is based only on the FTSE350 (and I've not checked the components lately). It therefore appears that the top 350 stocks are behaving more strongly than the rest of the market.

(2016-01-31, 11:57 AM)pcabc Wrote: Interesting. Mine is based only on the FTSE350 (and I've not checked the components lately). It therefore appears that the top 350 stocks are behaving more strongly than the rest of the market.

I think the stockcharts one covers around 1500 UK stocks.

isatrader