Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 149

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Unsurprisingly there's a large amount of UK P&F Breakdowns today. Here's a screenshot of the scan results to have a look through manually to try and find those illusive SA candidates.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

(2015-11-22, 11:38 PM)Tryst Wrote: There is a quote from Ed Seykota that reads...“If you can’t take a small loss, sooner or later you will take the mother of all losses.”

Boy is that true.

yep - I've been there, done that Undecided

Interesting things on the ETF front. Note that ETF data is one day behind for me.

XSSX.L, EURO STOXX 50 SHORT DAILY UCITS ETF:

XS7S.L, Stoxx Europe 600 Banks Short Daily UCITS ETF:

Note some noise on the earlier data on the 5Y chart.

Gold miners:

SPGP.L is iShares Gold Producers. GDXJ.L is Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF

Note I have my home-grown and not rigorously scientific breadth chart based on a fairly arbitrarily selected group of gold miners with GDXJ and a gold etf plotted against the breadth data. The breadth data does not look so good. What is happening?

IUKP.L - Attempting to make a Stage 4A breakdown

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

I've discovered that stockcharts.com now has advance decline data for the LSE, and covers around 1663 issues currently. The data only goes back five years, but attached is the normal chart I show with the one year chart, momentum index and 10 MA oscillator. And also the full six years for context.

Here's the symbols:
$LOAD LSE - Advance-Decline Issues
$LOADU LSE - Issues Unchanged
$LOADV LSE - Issues Advancing
$LODEC LSE - Issues Declining
$LOTOT LSE - Total Active Symbols

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Two more UK shorts violating support: III and SVS

A couple of London listed short index ETFs.

XEMD tracks the MSCI Emerging Market index. Too late to catch this one but perhaps it might pull back of make a continuation.

XSSX.L, short Stoxx 50. Just breaking support. I've also plotted the index chart over a longer time period.

There seems to be strong support at 3000 which has been broken. There is some just below 2900 but not as much.

Personally I'd not go long now. However, I thought this chart of AQP.L is interesting. Textbook volumeThis is against a backdrop of platinum being in stage 4, see PHPT.L