Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 147

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

Ok, thanks IsaTrader. Similar situation with my work taking up a stupid amount of my time.

LSE:NXR

Here is one that was posted on here not so long ago as a Stage 1 basing prospect. It has moved along a bit since and has progressed into a Stage 2A. All looks well aside from the volume on the breakout...its decent, but can do with more!

I missed this one unfortunately, and I also missed the re-test of prior resistance (now support) and also the test of the 20 day MA.

Sector is looking quite ok, although in a balance area at the moment.

Daily:

Weekly:

Sector:

L.IQE

Been meaning to post this one up for a while as it had been building tension going sideways on low volume for a good few months. I've been in the trade for around 3 months now (bad timing as tried to anticipate a breakout which never came at the time). I wanted to add to the trade on a breakout in volume but I wasn't quick enough on the trigger. One area I need to look at is entry points on breakouts, do those few pips really matter in the grand schema of things.

Stunning volume on this one and the week isn't out yet!

Daily:

Weekly:

Sector:

(2015-07-23, 11:02 PM)Tryst Wrote: L.IQE

Been meaning to post this one up for a while as it had been building tension going sideways on low volume for a good few months. I've been in the trade for around 3 months now (bad timing as tried to anticipate a breakout which never came at the time). I wanted to add to the trade on a breakout in volume but I wasn't quick enough on the trigger. One area I need to look at is entry points on breakouts, do those few pips really matter in the grand schema of things.

Stunning volume on this one and the week isn't out yet!

Smug as I got in at about the same time! About time it made a move. I need to revise my timing as missing a few percent if it rockets off might not seem significant - but if it largely goes sideways or fails it certainly does seem significant.

(This post was last modified: 2015-10-06, 11:35 PM by pcabc.)

I'd not be rushing to go long right now, however, I though these charts deserved posting:

Indcidentally I wonder if gold and platinum prices are turning a corner? Perhaps that explains recent activity on a couple of precious metal miners even though the bulk are in stage 4.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

TCG possible short. Bounced off neckline support at 100p but now rolling over in 2 1/2 year top formation. Recently did bearish MACD crossover.

Worth having a look at UK REITs at the moment as they seen to be on the cusp of breaking out. Not sure whether one should be wary owing to market breadth in general at the moment or not.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

TCG short nosediving towards neckline at 100p