Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 146

(This post was last modified: 2015-06-25, 05:04 PM by amkan13.)

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

ETO - Entertainment One looks like it is close to breaking out, worth watching over the next few days

RPC also looking good, good volume recently and has broken out over resistance.

Don't think I'm going there quite yet. However, some shorts/potentials popped out my screener so I thought I'd share:
AZN.L, BTG.L, BBA.L, COB.L, REL.L & PDL.L:

thanks, Pcabc, just shorted REL.L, great run up

I just noticed this today in a stock I did hold at one point, but it seems t gapped down massively or its just gone through a rights issue or stock split but i can't see anything about this 3IN-Lon
anybody else with any ideas?
So glad I exited this early now after looking at this, and certainly think closing everything down wouldn't be a bad idea right now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2015-07-08, 08:55 PM)malaguti Wrote: I just noticed this today in a stock I did hold at one point, but it seems t gapped down massively or its just gone through a rights issue or stock split but i can't see anything about this 3IN-Lon
anybody else with any ideas?
So glad I exited this early now after looking at this, and certainly think closing everything down wouldn't be a bad idea right now

Probably just an adjustment of some kind, as the other charts I look at all show it as being fine. But not showing the same prices as yours. So some kind of adjustment I'd assume.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2015-06-14, 08:53 PM)isatrader Wrote: Updated UK Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns chart. Still in neutral territory below it's 20 day MA.

Hi Isatrader, hope you are well. Do you have an updated chart of the UK Cumulative P&F Breakouts please?

Thanks

(This post was last modified: 2015-07-12, 12:11 PM by Tryst.)

(2015-06-17, 10:00 PM)pcabc Wrote: WGB.L, will this make a continuation?

WGB made a clear continuation. It looks like it actually started it on the day you posted as it gapped up above the downward sloping horizontal resistance. This would have been a great a good entry point...and a missed opportunity as I am sure Isatrader posted this a month or so back.

The sector looks decent here (Household Goods), with the only issue being the volume...there isn't any!

WGB - Daily

WGB - Weekly

(2015-06-03, 10:11 PM)Tryst Wrote:
(2015-06-03, 09:29 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2015-06-03, 09:22 PM)Tryst Wrote: GBO.L

An attempted break out on great volume today. There is another two days of trading this week, so the probability is high of getting a weekly close with the highest volume in over 12 months. The sector is very strong too.

Is this a stage 2A continuation or a stage 1 breakout...if it makes a weekly close above 59.25?

I've been watching this one for more than a year. So thanks for highlighting it, as I haven't looked at it for a few weeks.

It closed right on the Stage 2A breakout level of 59.25 today, so I'm going to try and get in this tomorrow if it gets above the breakout level.

I got in around 58.25 just before the close today. I was tempted this morning as even within the first 30 minutes of trading the volume was huge, and it had opened around 3-4% up and retraced to around 1.25% but I didn't buy in. I will add to the trade on a clear break of 59.25 this week.

My only doubt is the sector, it has risen quite steep. Wondering if a retracement to the 50 day MA may be on the cards. However, the strength of this share may override the sector retracement.

Time for a revisit of GBO. Looking back at it, if a stock played exactly the same way I would play this again. Sometimes you get a bit or luck, sometimes get a bit unlucky. I played this purely on technicals and sector. I had no knowledge of its headoffice being based in Greece, and then we have the Greece situation unraveling only a few days after the trade was placed.

I am still holding this trade as was caught on the blind side. The long term MAs are still intact (150/200) with a reversal candle showing on the weekly. If this breaks lower this week I need to seriously considering this trade (Admitting being wrong is still something I am still working on).

Daily

Weekly

(2015-07-12, 10:23 AM)Tryst Wrote: Hi Isatrader, hope you are well. Do you have an updated chart of the UK Cumulative P&F Breakouts please?

I'm a bit behind at the moment, as my design business is taking up all of my free time. So I don't have an up to date chart unfortunately. But looking at the breadth in general, the weight of evidence is still on the bearish side of things imo, with multiple breadth indicators on sells still, although the short term indicators are in their lower ranges, and so some potential for a short term reversal.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.