Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 144

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

(2015-05-22, 09:22 PM)pcabc Wrote: Three longs, AMC.L, RNO.L & PNX.L:

For AMC.L the volume bar is so high it obscures todays OLHC bar which made a significant move.

RNO.L has definitely broken out.

RYA.L:

(This post was last modified: 2015-05-30, 08:30 AM by pcabc.)

DWHT.L looks like it is breaking out from a continuation:

HAB.DE is in a pullback. I'm not great at timing these. Warning though, the recent peak appears to be parabolic so the question is will it follow on by going upwards?

UK Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns

Attached is the UK Cumulative P&F Breakouts minus Breakdowns chart which has continued to new highs.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

L.GBO

An attempted break out on great volume today. There is another two days of trading this week, so the probability is high of getting a weekly close with the highest volume in over 12 months. The sector is very strong too.

Is this a stage 2A continuation or a stage 1 breakout...if it makes a weekly close above 59.25?

Daily

Weekly

Sector

(2015-06-03, 09:22 PM)Tryst Wrote: GBO.L

An attempted break out on great volume today. There is another two days of trading this week, so the probability is high of getting a weekly close with the highest volume in over 12 months. The sector is very strong too.

Is this a stage 2A continuation or a stage 1 breakout...if it makes a weekly close above 59.25?

I've been watching this one for more than a year. So thanks for highlighting it, as I haven't looked at it for a few weeks.

It closed right on the Stage 2A breakout level of 59.25 today, so I'm going to try and get in this tomorrow if it gets above the breakout level.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Looks like an excellent stage 1 H&S breakout on superb volume. Might buy some tomorrow. Good pick.