Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 138

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

(2015-04-14, 10:17 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: wow, great volume patterns in the same sector stan loves that
Full invested so I can't give it a go!

what are you long right now?

(This post was last modified: 2015-04-15, 07:59 AM by pcabc.)

(2015-04-14, 10:51 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: what are you long right now?

OK, brace yourself - I have far too many positions for some people's tastes. When I started I took it as an educational thing to start with lots of small positions to help me learn the method. One thing I found was that fees started eating into profits. I've upped my position size. However, I think I'm at my limit of what I can keep track of.

ISA:

SIPP:

The SIPP is a top up, not my main source of pension.

Update: I have a position in the Lindsal Train Japan fund in my SIPP as well.

(This post was last modified: 2015-04-15, 08:11 AM by pcabc.)

Two popped up this morning, a Far East closed end investment company and a French tech company, HFEL.L & ALU:

(2015-04-15, 08:08 AM)pcabc Wrote: Two popped up this morning, a Far East closed end investment company and a French tech company, HFEL.L & ALU:

Ah ha - Nokia are buying ALU.
https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/nokia-...12021.html

Here's today's stocks for the UK long watchlist - PRV.L (Stage 1), RCN.L, KDR.L (Stage 1A), PIK.L, NUM.L (Stage 1A), JD.L, AIE.L (Stage 1), CSRT.L (Stage 1), SSPG.L, AMC.L, VOG.L (Stage 1B)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few for the UK long watchlist - BQE.L (Stage 1), DEB.L (Stage 2A)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2015-04-16, 09:24 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few for the UK long watchlist - BQE.L (Stage 1), DEB.L (Stage 2A)

Is DEB.L a classic inverted head and shoulders?

(2015-04-16, 11:21 PM)pcabc Wrote: Is DEB.L a classic inverted head and shoulders?

Yeah, pretty much, although only a small inverted shoulder on the right hand side. But whatever the pattern it's making the right moves in terms of the method in a volume increase on the breakout attempt, relative performance versus the market above a flattening zero line and attempting to clear it's near term resistance. So is showing the technical attributes that we look for.

isatrader