Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 106

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

For the long watchlist - DTY.L, SDL.L, PTEC.L, PHC.L

And for the short watchlist - ULVR.L, BMY.L, CWD.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Hi

I also had capc and home on my list.
I am only looking at shares with a price between 100 and 400p to keep my risk lower
and also to speed up the searching process.

A few for the short watchlist - YNGA.L, AN.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

DC.L - Further Stage 2 continuation attempt

isatrader

It is going to be very interesting. The UK markets are clearly showing a Stage 3 top, even a break down into Stage 4A and well into a Stage 4 (Food & Drug Retailers sector), yet the US markets are showing a strong rebound.

Historically, has the UK markets ever diverged from the US markets?

(2014-10-30, 11:46 PM)Tryst Wrote: It is going to be very interesting. The UK markets are clearly showing a Stage 3 top, even a break down into Stage 4A and well into a Stage 4 (Food & Drug Retailers sector), yet the US markets are showing a strong rebound.

Historically, has the UK markets ever diverged from the US markets?

Yep, there's plenty of divergences over time. But I'm still not convinced by the US rebound as the breadth isn't confirming it imo. For example the cumulative breakouts minus breakdowns in the S&P 500 has only recovered half of the breakdowns that happened, where the broader S&P 1500 that includes small and mid caps hasn't even recovered half. And some glamour stocks like Facebook and Twitter have been very negative the last few days. So there seems to be people buying the index futures but not as many buying the stocks themselves, and hence I'm very skeptical currently.

Below are the charts of the cumulative breakouts minus breakdowns in the S&P 500 and S&P 1500, and I've included the weekly cumulative breakouts minus breakdowns chart of the S&P 500, which shows as early Stage 3 with a clearly defined range.

isatrader

For the UK watchlist today - SOLI.L

isatrader

For the UK long watchlist today - EMG.L, RYA.L

And for the short watchlist - AMER.L, QFI.L, WEIR.L, JLT.L, GLE.L, CAU.L, BP.L, AVV.L

isatrader