Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 83

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

For the short watchlist today - HRG.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist today - KAZ.L, ASTA.L

And for the short watchlist - GSK.L, JKX.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the long watchlist - SRB.L (Stage 1), EAS.L, ROSE.L, NWT.L

isatrader

For the watchlist from Friday's scans - FCSS.L, RBS.L

And for the short watchlist - SXS.L

isatrader

UK FTSE 350 Sectors Relative Performance

Attached is the Relative performance tables for the UK FTSE 350 Sectors.

To see the individual stocks in each sector go to: http://www.londonstockexchange.com/excha...r=&page=10 and use the drop down menu.

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Overall RS Score

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Weekly Change

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Monthly Change

isatrader

UK FTSE 350 Mining Sector

As you can see from the relative performance tables in the previous post, Mining has been the strongest sector over the last week and month. So I've created a relative performance table for the FTSE 350 mining sector and ordered by the Mansfield RS reading. And I've also attached the weekly charts for the nine strongest in order.

As you can see there's been a few Stage 2A breakouts in the last week or so (KAZ.L, GLEN.L, BLT.L), and others in Stage 1 are close also (RRS.L, AAL.L)

PDL.L continues to be the strongest of the sector, making a fresh Stage 2 continuation over the last few weeks.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=12030]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2014-07-28, 10:25 PM by pcabc.)

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2014-07-28, 11:13 AM)isatrader Wrote: As you can see from the relative performance tables in the previous post, Mining has been the strongest sector over the last week and month. So I've created a relative performance table for the FTSE 350 mining sector and ordered by the Mansfield RS reading. And I've also attached the weekly charts for the nine strongest in order.

As you can see there's been a few Stage 2A breakouts in the last week or so (KAZ.L, GLEN.L, BLT.L), and others in Stage 1 are close also (RRS.L, AAL.L)

PDL.L continues to be the strongest of the sector, making a fresh Stage 2 continuation over the last few weeks.

Some of the smaller stocks are doing interesting things:

Please ignore the noisy data on REM.L

I have positions in these. As you can see, I get too keen, my timing is not perfect and I have too many small positions. Also these tend to have larger spreads, so I am 20% down in LND.L at the moment. Maybe I've gone for a little too much excitement in these small caps.

Anyway, I thought this added further detail to Isatraders post.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - SDM.L, STEL.L (Stage 1), TMZ.L (last highlighted on 1st July as it was attempting to breakout in Stage 2A, which it did managed to.)

isatrader