Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 74

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

(2014-06-05, 08:11 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2014-06-05, 07:59 PM)pcabc Wrote: I note BPM has broken out above a falling MA30. So that is not a buy then?

No, it's not falling according to the prorealtime charts. The 30 week MA turned up this week on their data. Last week it was 139.11 and currently it's very slightly higher 139.36 (see attached) and so a valid for a continuation breakout.

Hmm. I zoomed in - yes for the last two data points it has risen:

A daily chart shows similar. However, I don't think you'd get away with claiming it is rising in an engineering review - it is barely perceptible.

Not being pedantic, just curious.

(2014-06-05, 10:20 PM)pcabc Wrote: Hmm. I zoomed in - yes for the last two data points it has risen:

A daily chart shows similar. However, I don't think you'd get away with claiming it is rising in an engineering review - it is barely perceptible.

Not being pedantic, just curious.

That's the case with the vast majority of breakouts from Stage 1 bases into early Stage 2A, but less so from continuations.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few longs, mainly continuations. Not sure that the volume looks good on any of these, so perhaps they are not good contenders. Full disclosure, I own shares in MBH.L.

A few for the long watchlist from Thursdays scans - PDL.L, VP.L, VGAS.L, RMP.L, IGAS.L

I haven't got time to mark up the Stages, but you should all be able to do that by now anyway Wink

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-06, 06:51 PM by pcabc.)

(2014-06-06, 10:56 AM)isatrader Wrote: A few for the long watchlist from Thursdays scans - PDL.L, VP.L, VGAS.L, RMP.L, IGAS.L
Problem with IGAS.L are the sharp rises. Bought it on a sharp rise last year within the day of the breakout. Apart from yesterday's peak and a previous one I've been in the red. Still am slightly today. However, it is clearly in stage 2 so I am holding on.

Quote:
I haven't got time to mark up the Stages, but you should all be able to do that by now anyway Wink
:-)

Some today, long:
BAE.L, CNS.L & LAM.L

Short:
DAY.L

For the UK watchlist today - DCP.L, ACL.L, CNKS.L, PTR.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

A bit late. However, I don't think I've ever seen volume this good before.

A few for the UK watchlist tonight - SAB.L, TSTL.L, TND.L, ESR.L

And for the short watchlist - VLX.L

isatrader