Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 54

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Good for you, any tips for the big one tomorrow? I always seem to pick the three legged variety. The only way I've ever made money on the nags is by laying them off on Betfair in order to bag a large percentage of a bookies bonus offer.

Here's today's stocks for the UK watchlist with strong relative volume - LSR.L (Stage 1B), IGC.L, JPR.L, WTAN.L, TND.L, SWP.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Here's today's stocks for the UK watchlist with strong relative volume - LSR.L (Stage 1B), IGC.L, JPR.L, WTAN.L, TND.L, SWP.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

And today's UK watchlist candidates on the down side - GED.L, ORM.L, BIOG.L, REC.L, MCB.L

isatrader

And today's UK watchlist candidates on the down side - GED.L, ORM.L, BIOG.L, REC.L, MCB.L

isatrader

Attached is the Relative performance tables for the UK FTSE 350 Sectors.

To see the individual stocks in each sector go to: http://www.londonstockexchange.com/excha...r=&page=10 and use the drop down menu.

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Overall RS Score

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Weekly Change

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Monthly Change

isatrader

Attached is the Relative performance tables for the UK FTSE 350 Sectors.

To see the individual stocks in each sector go to: http://www.londonstockexchange.com/excha...r=&page=10 and use the drop down menu.

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Overall RS Score

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Weekly Change

FTSE 350 Sectors - Ordered by Monthly Change

isatrader

Hey,
I'm just setting up my pro-screener, I have watch the videos on the site and have a very basic idea on how to do it, but what criteria do I set?
Thanks.