Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 47

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Hey,
I was just wondering what your standard procedure was, before you enter a trade, for example (check the overall market direction, if it is in a stage 2. Check the strongest sectors. If it was in stage 4 check the weakest sectors etc) if that makes sense?

Thanks Smile

Hey,
I was just wondering what your standard procedure was, before you enter a trade, for example (check the overall market direction, if it is in a stage 2. Check the strongest sectors. If it was in stage 4 check the weakest sectors etc) if that makes sense?

Thanks Smile

(2014-03-26, 01:49 PM)ChubbyHips2014 Wrote: Hey,

Hi ChubbyHips2014, this is one the frequently asked questions, but I can't find the last post on it, so I'd recommend reading page 75 in the book again, which Weinstein refers to as his "Forest to the Trees" approach. As it lay outs the three step process of market, sector and then stocks that he recommends.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2014-03-26, 01:49 PM)ChubbyHips2014 Wrote: Hey,

Hi ChubbyHips2014, this is one the frequently asked questions, but I can't find the last post on it, so I'd recommend reading page 75 in the book again, which Weinstein refers to as his "Forest to the Trees" approach. As it lay outs the three step process of market, sector and then stocks that he recommends.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Attached is today's addition to the watchlist - ICP.L, watch for a breakdown below the trendline for a potential move into Stage 4A

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Attached is today's addition to the watchlist - ICP.L, watch for a breakdown below the trendline for a potential move into Stage 4A

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2014-03-26, 11:27 PM by Tryst.)

(2014-03-26, 02:05 PM)isatrader Wrote: Hi ChubbyHips2014, this is one the frequently asked questions, but I can't find the last post on it, so I'd recommend reading page 75 in the book again, which Weinstein refers to as his "Forest to the Trees" approach. As it lay outs the three step process of market, sector and then stocks that he recommends.

There is so much good content on this site, only problem is that it is scattered in amongst posts/threads. It would be good if this was aggregated, organised and posts...but that would take a lot of time Smile

A good example of good content is the discussion we recently had re. continuation patterns and entering stage 3.

What can cause a false breakout...

Two stocks, which have been posted here, which have showed potential good breakouts. One building a nice saucer bottom and another one, and one showing a potential stage 2 breakout, and then reversing. Both showed good volume on the breakout along with strong Mansfield Relative strength.

My question is, what else could cause these charts to have caused a false breakout and reverse?

I have attached the daily charts.

(This post was last modified: 2014-03-26, 11:27 PM by Tryst.)

(2014-03-26, 02:05 PM)isatrader Wrote: Hi ChubbyHips2014, this is one the frequently asked questions, but I can't find the last post on it, so I'd recommend reading page 75 in the book again, which Weinstein refers to as his "Forest to the Trees" approach. As it lay outs the three step process of market, sector and then stocks that he recommends.

There is so much good content on this site, only problem is that it is scattered in amongst posts/threads. It would be good if this was aggregated, organised and posts...but that would take a lot of time Smile

A good example of good content is the discussion we recently had re. continuation patterns and entering stage 3.

What can cause a false breakout...

Two stocks, which have been posted here, which have showed potential good breakouts. One building a nice saucer bottom and another one, and one showing a potential stage 2 breakout, and then reversing. Both showed good volume on the breakout along with strong Mansfield Relative strength.

My question is, what else could cause these charts to have caused a false breakout and reverse?

I have attached the daily charts.