Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 3

(This post was last modified: 2014-01-08, 02:41 PM by MalcolmSm1th.)

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

This is one which I have added to my watchlist here. ULTRA ELECTRONICS HOLDINGS (ULE.L) which is in the Defence sector.

This graph is a little cramped as it goes from mid 2010 onwards but you will have to believe me when I say that before this time it rose nicely to this level. In other words we've had a lovely Stage 2run from 2002.

Anyway, so we're at the top part of the chart which seemed to be to look very much like a Stage 3, particulary in 2011. Then the price levelled off and we could well be ready to continue again or it could dive down again.

I would say that we clear the early August high then we could say that we're in Stage 2 continuation or it may just finally tip into Stage 4. At the moment there's no knowing but this is why I have added this to my watch.

- Malc

[Image: UltraElectronicHoldings-20140107.jpg]

Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-08, 02:41 PM by MalcolmSm1th.)

This is one which I have added to my watchlist here. ULTRA ELECTRONICS HOLDINGS (ULE.L) which is in the Defence sector.

This graph is a little cramped as it goes from mid 2010 onwards but you will have to believe me when I say that before this time it rose nicely to this level. In other words we've had a lovely Stage 2run from 2002.

Anyway, so we're at the top part of the chart which seemed to be to look very much like a Stage 3, particulary in 2011. Then the price levelled off and we could well be ready to continue again or it could dive down again.

I would say that we clear the early August high then we could say that we're in Stage 2 continuation or it may just finally tip into Stage 4. At the moment there's no knowing but this is why I have added this to my watch.

- Malc

[Image: UltraElectronicHoldings-20140107.jpg]

Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"

UK micro cap stocks attempting to move into early Stage 2 with strong volume - AXS.L, MATD.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

UK micro cap stocks attempting to move into early Stage 2 with strong volume - AXS.L, MATD.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Potential Stage 2 continuations - OCDO.L, BGFD.L, HLCL.L, XPP.L, CAMB.L, CTO.L

isatrader

Potential Stage 2 continuations - OCDO.L, BGFD.L, HLCL.L, XPP.L, CAMB.L, CTO.L

isatrader

AIM stocks for the watchlist - VMT.L, ATC.L, IME.L, UCG.L, IPX.L

isatrader

AIM stocks for the watchlist - VMT.L, ATC.L, IME.L, UCG.L, IPX.L

isatrader