Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 35

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Today's relative volume movers of interest for the UK watchlist - LAS.L, FLOW.L, LOK.L, INL.L, STHR.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Today's relative volume movers of interest for the UK watchlist - LAS.L, FLOW.L, LOK.L, INL.L, STHR.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

The relative volume movers of interest to me from today's scans - CSSG.L, HYR.L, PAG.L, RUG.L, MCKS.L, QQ.L, NARS.L, RIC.L

isatrader

The relative volume movers of interest to me from today's scans - CSSG.L, HYR.L, PAG.L, RUG.L, MCKS.L, QQ.L, NARS.L, RIC.L

isatrader

Today's relative volume movers for the UK watchlist - GRPT.L, TRP.L, JLF.L, SIG.L, SPD.L, AN.L, GBO.L

isatrader

Today's relative volume movers for the UK watchlist - GRPT.L, TRP.L, JLF.L, SIG.L, SPD.L, AN.L, GBO.L

isatrader

Tonight's stocks of interest from my scans of the UK market - PROX.L, JIM.L, SEA.L, SVR.L, PTEC.L, TCM.L, PRW.L, SOLG.L

isatrader

Tonight's stocks of interest from my scans of the UK market - PROX.L, JIM.L, SEA.L, SVR.L, PTEC.L, TCM.L, PRW.L, SOLG.L

isatrader