Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 15

UK FTSE 350 Sectors Relative Performance

The updated UK FTSE 350 Sectors Relative Performance tables can viewed in the main thread here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...88#pid2888

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

UK FTSE 350 Sectors Relative Performance

The updated UK FTSE 350 Sectors Relative Performance tables can viewed in the main thread here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...88#pid2888

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

This is another attempt at identifying Stage 2 breakouts. I believe that this one, Palace Capiltal PLC (PCA.L) is attempting a Stage 2a breakout.

[Image: PalaceCapitalGroup-20140124.png]

There is a recent high to overcome from last October but once it's above there then there's no resistance.

I note that in the fun and games of today that this is one of the few shares on my list which has actually risen this morning.

- Malc

Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"

This is another attempt at identifying Stage 2 breakouts. I believe that this one, Palace Capiltal PLC (PCA.L) is attempting a Stage 2a breakout.

[Image: PalaceCapitalGroup-20140124.png]

There is a recent high to overcome from last October but once it's above there then there's no resistance.

I note that in the fun and games of today that this is one of the few shares on my list which has actually risen this morning.

- Malc

Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"

(2014-01-27, 11:02 AM)MalcolmSm1th Wrote: This is another attempt at identifying Stage 2 breakouts. I believe that this one, Palace Capiltal PLC (PCA.L) is attempting a Stage 2a breakout.

- Malc

Hi Malcolm, it does look like it's moving into early Stage 2A, but is very thinly traded so is a hard one to read.

isatrader

(2014-01-27, 11:02 AM)MalcolmSm1th Wrote: This is another attempt at identifying Stage 2 breakouts. I believe that this one, Palace Capiltal PLC (PCA.L) is attempting a Stage 2a breakout.

- Malc

Hi Malcolm, it does look like it's moving into early Stage 2A, but is very thinly traded so is a hard one to read.

isatrader

New additions for the watchlist tonight - FCAM.L, IKA.L, LID.L, CFX.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

New additions for the watchlist tonight - FCAM.L, IKA.L, LID.L, CFX.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader