Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 11

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2014-01-20, 01:51 PM)Tryst Wrote: Hi, is there any sectors within AIM defined that we can analyse? Or is AIM just a case all in one basket and its a case of trying to find them?

What I want to do, for example, is check the FTSE350 sector 'Oil and Gas Producers' and then check all companies from a similar sector based on AIM.

Actually I've found a better way. I've just checked the London Stock Exchange site that I look at the individual stock in the FTSE 350, and you can get the FTSE AIM All Share stocks by sector as well. So go to: http://www.londonstockexchange.com/excha...or=&page=1 and select the sector you want from the drop down menus.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2014-01-20, 01:51 PM)Tryst Wrote: Hi, is there any sectors within AIM defined that we can analyse? Or is AIM just a case all in one basket and its a case of trying to find them?

What I want to do, for example, is check the FTSE350 sector 'Oil and Gas Producers' and then check all companies from a similar sector based on AIM.

Actually I've found a better way. I've just checked the London Stock Exchange site that I look at the individual stock in the FTSE 350, and you can get the FTSE AIM All Share stocks by sector as well. So go to: http://www.londonstockexchange.com/excha...or=&page=1 and select the sector you want from the drop down menus.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Stocks for the watchlist today - KBT.L, LOOK.L, FOX.L, CIU.L, DPW.L, NWT.L, RUR.L

isatrader

Stocks for the watchlist today - KBT.L, LOOK.L, FOX.L, CIU.L, DPW.L, NWT.L, RUR.L

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2014-01-21, 01:06 AM by Tryst.)

Perfect, thanks IsaTrader.

You are right, I've just tried google and there isn't anything.

Thanks again

(2014-01-20, 03:08 PM)isatrader Wrote:

Awesome. Thanks Isatrader.

I do actually use this site too, for the FTSE 350! Smile

(This post was last modified: 2014-01-21, 01:06 AM by Tryst.)

Perfect, thanks IsaTrader.

You are right, I've just tried google and there isn't anything.

Thanks again

(2014-01-20, 03:08 PM)isatrader Wrote:

Awesome. Thanks Isatrader.

I do actually use this site too, for the FTSE 350! Smile

This is one AIM stock which looks like a Stage 2 kicking off. I would have liked it if the EMS wasn't so pitiful and thus any profits would be eaten up in costs and charges.

[Image: CRX-20140120.jpg]

I may have missed the previous message about this one but posting this is really a part of my 'homework' in being able to find these things. The Stage 4 and Stage 1 lines are marked.

- Malc

Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"

This is one AIM stock which looks like a Stage 2 kicking off. I would have liked it if the EMS wasn't so pitiful and thus any profits would be eaten up in costs and charges.

[Image: CRX-20140120.jpg]

I may have missed the previous message about this one but posting this is really a part of my 'homework' in being able to find these things. The Stage 4 and Stage 1 lines are marked.

- Malc

Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"