Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 44

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

For the UK watchlist today - EBQ.L, AOF.L, TCM.L, CZB.L, DTY.L, ESUR.L, LMP.L, BEG.L, JWNG.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the UK watchlist today - EBQ.L, AOF.L, TCM.L, CZB.L, DTY.L, ESUR.L, LMP.L, BEG.L, JWNG.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

BEG - thats a nice chart pattern. Higher prices building up, a break through resistance and this looks like it will retest prior resistance which should now become support. Definitely one for the watch list

BEG - thats a nice chart pattern. Higher prices building up, a break through resistance and this looks like it will retest prior resistance which should now become support. Definitely one for the watch list

What brokers do you use?

Is there a broker that's covers all uk stocks (SETS, SEAQ etc)
Also can you recommend any cheap brokers

Thanks

What brokers do you use?

Thanks

(2014-03-19, 12:08 PM)ChubbyHips2014 Wrote: What brokers do you use?

Thanks

I use YouInvest (formerly Sippdeal) for my SIPP, and I have an ISA with Selftrade. Both are pretty much the same type of service, but YouInvest has is a little bit cheaper on the commissions currently.

isatrader

(2014-03-19, 12:08 PM)ChubbyHips2014 Wrote: What brokers do you use?

Thanks

I use YouInvest (formerly Sippdeal) for my SIPP, and I have an ISA with Selftrade. Both are pretty much the same type of service, but YouInvest has is a little bit cheaper on the commissions currently.

isatrader