Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 26

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A few charts for the UK watchlist today - TYR.L, TYRU.L, RPC.L, NWF.L, HOIL.L, SAV.L, INSE.L, AMP.L, JSJS.L, SRE.L, ZYT.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few charts for the UK watchlist today - TYR.L, TYRU.L, RPC.L, NWF.L, HOIL.L, SAV.L, INSE.L, AMP.L, JSJS.L, SRE.L, ZYT.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-11, 09:37 PM by MalcolmSm1th.)

I don't know how many are you are following the Stage Analysis Trend 'company' on the Big Deal share competition but I would like to present the share that's turned my position from being about 24.999th out of 25,000 to somewhere near to the top thousand.

It's this lad, FERRUM CRESCENT (FCR.L). I can't remember if I mentioned it here before - if I have then please forgive me.

[Image: FerrumCrescent-20140211.png]

I think that we're about to have a Stage 2 breakout. The MA have moved in the right direction, the volume is certainly there now and the only thing that stops it being a breakout is the left hand lowest high at New Year 2013 and the two highs before that.

I will admit to having some of these (the EMS is £700 so a pile of these isn't huge) and I had wondered if I could share these as I don't wish to appear to 'ramp' them. There is a fundamental side to these that I do like but that's by the by here as I think that these should be on a watchlist for Stage 2 break out.

- Malc

(2014-02-10, 11:38 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few charts for the UK watchlist today - TYR.L, TYRU.L, RPC.L, NWF.L, HOIL.L, SAV.L, INSE.L, AMP.L, JSJS.L, SRE.L, ZYT.L

I have to say, I do like the look of Savannah Resources (SAV) and that could replace the sick Oxford Instrumentals (a fundamental play) in my portfolios tomorrow.

Thanks for these.

- Malc

Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-11, 09:37 PM by MalcolmSm1th.)

I don't know how many are you are following the Stage Analysis Trend 'company' on the Big Deal share competition but I would like to present the share that's turned my position from being about 24.999th out of 25,000 to somewhere near to the top thousand.

It's this lad, FERRUM CRESCENT (FCR.L). I can't remember if I mentioned it here before - if I have then please forgive me.

[Image: FerrumCrescent-20140211.png]

I think that we're about to have a Stage 2 breakout. The MA have moved in the right direction, the volume is certainly there now and the only thing that stops it being a breakout is the left hand lowest high at New Year 2013 and the two highs before that.

I will admit to having some of these (the EMS is £700 so a pile of these isn't huge) and I had wondered if I could share these as I don't wish to appear to 'ramp' them. There is a fundamental side to these that I do like but that's by the by here as I think that these should be on a watchlist for Stage 2 break out.

- Malc

(2014-02-10, 11:38 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few charts for the UK watchlist today - TYR.L, TYRU.L, RPC.L, NWF.L, HOIL.L, SAV.L, INSE.L, AMP.L, JSJS.L, SRE.L, ZYT.L

I have to say, I do like the look of Savannah Resources (SAV) and that could replace the sick Oxford Instrumentals (a fundamental play) in my portfolios tomorrow.

Thanks for these.

- Malc

Today's additions to the watchlist - AXS.L (two year base breakout, see monthly chart for clearer view), ALL.L (potential continuation move), STVG.L (potential continuation move).

isatrader

Today's additions to the watchlist - AXS.L (two year base breakout, see monthly chart for clearer view), ALL.L (potential continuation move), STVG.L (potential continuation move).

isatrader

Thanks for these.

Allocate Software (ALL) looks very interesting. On my charting application I can see Directors' Dealings and there's a cluster of SEVEN Director sales on the previous high (November 2013).

The sales co-incided, or caused, the share price to fall from 115 pence down to 96p.

The share price then recovered and has just exceeded the point where the directors sold a total of three million pounds worth of shares last autumn.

Whether this makes this particular even stronger because the stock recovered despite of these sales or that we may see a sell off here as people getting in at 115 may want to get out 'at evens'.

I know that everything is in the Tale of the Tape but this is the tale of the recent high and subsequent pull back in the tape and I thought that this may be of interest to the board.

- Malc

Thanks for these.

Allocate Software (ALL) looks very interesting. On my charting application I can see Directors' Dealings and there's a cluster of SEVEN Director sales on the previous high (November 2013).

The sales co-incided, or caused, the share price to fall from 115 pence down to 96p.

The share price then recovered and has just exceeded the point where the directors sold a total of three million pounds worth of shares last autumn.

Whether this makes this particular even stronger because the stock recovered despite of these sales or that we may see a sell off here as people getting in at 115 may want to get out 'at evens'.

I know that everything is in the Tale of the Tape but this is the tale of the recent high and subsequent pull back in the tape and I thought that this may be of interest to the board.

- Malc