Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 6

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Potential continuation moves - ALK.L, STVG.L, VTU.L, SLN.L, QPP.L, IGAS.L, AVAP.L, BES.L, CSG.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Potential continuation moves - ALK.L, STVG.L, VTU.L, SLN.L, QPP.L, IGAS.L, AVAP.L, BES.L, CSG.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

The good thing about the competition is one can see what others are doing.

So, what's making the waves in the leading portfolio? Well, a quick look and it appears to be Quindell (QPP.L) and it could be argued that it is a Stage 2 continuation.

Whatever it is, there is certainly a good breakout going on there.

[Image: qpp-2014-01-14s.jpg]

If nothing else, this competition is a good excuse to start to look over other people's shoulders.

As a matter of interest, I would love to hear what others think about which stage this is in. I think that it's in a Stage 2 still but I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

- Malc

Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"

The good thing about the competition is one can see what others are doing.

So, what's making the waves in the leading portfolio? Well, a quick look and it appears to be Quindell (QPP.L) and it could be argued that it is a Stage 2 continuation.

Whatever it is, there is certainly a good breakout going on there.

[Image: qpp-2014-01-14s.jpg]

If nothing else, this competition is a good excuse to start to look over other people's shoulders.

As a matter of interest, I would love to hear what others think about which stage this is in. I think that it's in a Stage 2 still but I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

- Malc

(2014-01-14, 05:50 PM)MalcolmSm1th Wrote: As a matter of interest, I would love to hear what others think about which stage this is in. I think that it's in a Stage 2 still but I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

It's a Stage 2 continuation. I highlighted it in the previous post to yours (post#21), but you must have not seen it.

isatrader

(2014-01-14, 05:50 PM)MalcolmSm1th Wrote: As a matter of interest, I would love to hear what others think about which stage this is in. I think that it's in a Stage 2 still but I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

It's a Stage 2 continuation. I highlighted it in the previous post to yours (post#21), but you must have not seen it.

isatrader

Ah, apologies. I clearly failed to click on all the illustrations. So, I wonder if the leader is hereabouts...

- Malc

Ah, apologies. I clearly failed to click on all the illustrations. So, I wonder if the leader is hereabouts...

- Malc