Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 194

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2018-06-11, 06:12 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2018-06-11, 05:22 PM)from8to800 Wrote: No update for the past few days on this board, can we expect one soon?

Yep, I only post updates when I see suitable stocks, so sometimes they aren't any worth posting. But there might be some tonight when I do my daily scans. We will see...

Noted. Thanks for this public service, isatrader.

For the UK watchlist from Thursdays scans - GOCO.L, GYM.L, FCPT.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the UK watchlist - FDM.L, BVC.L, GPOR.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Nothing since mid June, isatrader?

(2018-07-04, 08:13 AM)from8to800 Wrote: Nothing since mid June, isatrader?

I've been away on holiday, so only started looking again on Monday. But has been quite a negative start to the week in the market, and the breadth is on risk off at the moment. So hasn't been much to show so far this week.

isatrader

A couple for the UK watchlist - AVO.L, ZOO.L

isatrader

[Image: uyb8Ogqr]

A couple for the UK watchlist - SWG.L, HUR.L

isatrader