Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 193

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A couple for the UK watchlist from Wednesdays scans - BOY.L, HWG.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the UK watchlist from Thursdays scans - ACSO.L, HDD.L, GAW.L, EIG.L, SYNT.L, PMO.L, JMAT.L, VP.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Fridays additions to the UK watchlist - HYNS.L, SOHO.L, LXI.L, VTC.L, UANC.L, HWG.L, GEMD.L

isatrader

For the UK watchlist tonight - ALT.L, TCN.L, SEE.L, FCRM.L

isatrader

For the UK watchlist from Wednesdays scans - ATYM.L, UANC.L, SBTX.L

isatrader

No update for the past few days on this board, can we expect one soon?

(2018-06-11, 05:22 PM)from8to800 Wrote: No update for the past few days on this board, can we expect one soon?

Yep, I only post updates when I see suitable stocks, so sometimes they aren't any worth posting. But there might be some tonight when I do my daily scans. We will see...

isatrader

A few for the UK watchlist from Modays scans - BVC.L, SAV.L, MCGN.L, FLTA.L

isatrader