Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 187

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

High I have looked at these, I use sharepad to do a search, what are you using for these?

(2018-01-17, 10:41 AM)gjjh25 Wrote: High I have looked at these, I use sharepad to do a search, what are you using for these?

I do my initial scans via stockcharts.com using with some custom scans I've set up, and then go through the results charts manually to look for any stocks that meet the methods requirements.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Additions for the UK watchlist tonight - ENQ.L, FPM.L, MRO.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the UK watchlist tonight - BGEO.L, CHG.L, PMP.L, TMKS.L

isatrader

For the watchlist from Fridays scans - GENL.L

isatrader

Attached are today's additions to the UK watchlist - APC.L, INL.L, SLP.L, UAI.L

isatrader

One addition to the UK watchlist tonight - ROSN.L

isatrader

For the UK watchlist tonight - VAST.L

isatrader