Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 185

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A few for my UK watchlist - CHAR.L, HYR.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the UK watchlist tonight - BON.L, CAML.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the UK watchlist today - SDY.L

isatrader

For the UK watchlist - TYM.L

isatrader

For the UK watchlist from todays scans - CGNR.L, KCEL.L, PFP.L

isatrader

A few for the UK watchlist from my lunchtime scans - OXB.L, GOCO.L

A few more for the UK watchlist - CHAR.L (I am highlighting again as a continuation breakout attempt today) and CLG.L

isatrader

Today's additionas to the UK watchlist - SIXH.L, PLUS.L, WRES.L

isatrader