Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 172

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A bit thin:

(This post was last modified: 2016-10-30, 01:20 AM by Smellypunks.)

FRES - one for the shortlist. Looks like stage 3a. Still waiting for the 30 week ave to flatten. 10 week ave is being used as a sell price it seems.

-----------------------------------
RRS - Another for the shortlist. Looks like stage 3a but getting close to 3b maybe.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 2016-11-01, 07:21 PM by Smellypunks.)

Two possible stage 2A pull back buys (point b). I am a little tentative on these due to resistance but both worth considering. RR has quite some resistance to work through. MGGT, RR,

----------------------

BAES - is a continuation from the March 2015 high, which needs a close above 550.

(This post was last modified: 2016-11-03, 12:19 AM by Smellypunks.)

Performance tables for AIM 100 and FTSE all-share over the last year. You will want to have had these stocks in your portfolio. In fact Stan's system should have helped us into these stocks. Note this is missing some AIM stocks as it just the AIM 100.

It seems like many of these stocks have been talked about on this thread but some are missing like BNN, PAF, FEVR, KWS, LMI not sure why we missed these.

Found AIM all-share, it should be noted that some of these big performers are due to stock consolidation like Mariana Resources (MARLM) which the table says is up 3714% but really is up 371% but was consolidated 10 to 1.

(2016-11-02, 06:14 PM)Smellypunks Wrote: Performance tables for AIM 100 and FTSE all-share over the last year.

This performance must be year to date and not 1 year right? LON says 758% yet year on year it is negative -91%.

RUTrading

"The more mechanical I've made my system and the less subject to judgments and emotions, the more profitable it has become." Stan Weinstein

Gold, in GBP, seems to be breaking out. Wondering whether I should be increasing my position (disclosure, have positions in gold and silver). Volume not there yet. Gold in USD is somewhat behind so currency has a fair effect.

UK Advance Decline Line Cumulative Chart

UK Advance Decline Chart with Momentum Index and 10 Day Oscillator below

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2016-11-05, 06:18 PM)isatrader Wrote: UK Advance Decline Chart with Momentum Index and 10 Day Oscillator below

Thanks for this ISA I have no access to AD charts for FTSE so this is really helpful. Any chance of seeing older data on this (5 or 10 years)?

The other thing that would be good to see is the FTSE 100 price on the same chart so as to see how the AD line leads the price. After all we are trying to use it as a way of predicting which way the market will head in the future.