Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 157

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Funny. I just tried to code (in prorealtime) something intended to scan on all market stocks and highlight interesting formations. Dignity was one of the first of them.

Interesting that mainly UK stocks are showing in my screener, even if market breadth for UK is weaker than the US. I do admit to being biased toward the US so it perhaps is not surprising. Two continuations GBG.L and RPC.L:

A couple for the UK long watchlist - DPP.L (Stage 2 continuation), OKEY.L (Stage 1)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RPC.L & SMS.L:

OK, given the news, the uncertainty, I was not expecting this crop to drop out of my screener:

I wonder what is going on?

Still surprised that I'm seeing this many breakouts. Worth checking the market breadth and index charts.

British pound is droping and stocks are rising, is it very surprising?

we also tchated about Dignity a couple of weeks ago...

(2016-07-02, 06:52 PM)barra Wrote: British pound is droping and stocks are rising, is it very surprising?

we also tchated about Dignity a couple of weeks ago...

I've see discussion on a posative impact on exporters, but I was not expecting such a sudden reaction. Regarding Dignity they provide funeral services so they seem to have jumped and I assume they don't export (or have non-UK parts of their operations).