Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 156

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Platinum (UK listed ETF):

UK Advance Decline Line chart

Attached is the updated UK Advance Decline Line chart and UK momentum index

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

any thoughts on buying PFD on this pullback?

(2016-05-17, 12:12 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: any thoughts on buying PFD on this pullback?

Is more than a pullback imo, is a failed Stage 2A breakout, and is now well back within the Stage 1 range again as has pulled back over 70% of the previous move.

So I'd class this one as Stage 1 again, and would need to recapture the original breakout level again imo or at least a close above the 50 day MA to consider again. But others may think differently. But as a rule, I always try not to go long below the 50 day MA personally.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Three interesting ones to look at. Personally I'd be waiting to the breadth in the markets to become more clear.

DTY.L, HSV.L & STOB.L:

A few from the screener today, BCN.L, BRSN.L, CPG.L & TATE.L. TATE.L looks sweet (pun intended):

(2016-06-01, 10:08 PM)pcabc Wrote: A few from the screener today, BCN.L, BRSN.L, CPG.L & TATE.L. TATE.L looks sweet (pun intended):

BCN.L came up on my screener too. Another couple were HRG.L and TAVI.L

isatrader

(2016-05-25, 10:44 PM)pcabc Wrote: Three interesting ones to look at. Personally I'd be waiting to the breadth in the markets to become more clear.

DTY.L, HSV.L & STOB.L:

IMO Dignity is the best one, very good momentum from end of 2014 to mid 2015. stage 1 in progress ready for a new burst over 2600 GBX.