Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 96

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Stan Weinstein mentions the momentum index in Chapter 8 of his 1988 book. Are there any online programs that can ploy the momentum index? Or are there plots on online sites that follow the momentum index closely? I did find the 200 day moving average NYSE advance plot on chartmill.com. The for you help!

(2014-02-06, 01:47 AM)zehjmz Wrote: Stan Weinstein mentions the momentum index in Chapter 8 of his 1988 book. Are there any online programs that can ploy the momentum index? Or are there plots on online sites that follow the momentum index closely? I did find the 200 day moving average NYSE advance plot on chartmill.com. The for you help!

I post the momentum index every weekend in the Market Breadth thread as part of the advance decline chart which you can find here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...74#pid2974 and it's the middle indicator on the Advance Decline chart, and the timescale is just over a year, and so the zero line is off the bottom of the scale currently.

Or to create it yourself go to stockcharts.com and copy the settings in the screenshot attached, which will show you a five year chart of the Momentum Index (MI).

I hope that helps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Percentage of Stocks above their 50 Day Moving Averages

The short term Percentage of Stocks above their 50 Day Moving Averages charts that I highlighted had broken down into Bear Confirmed have all now reversed back to a column of Xs at their low levels. With the S&P 500 and NYSE charts joining the Dow and Nasdaq 100 which rebounded on Wednesday.

I'm highlighting the S&P 500 chart today, as because it dipped below the 30% level this week and reversed back above it on Wednesday, and so it's status has now changed to Bull Alert. Whereas, the other three index are still on Bear Correction currently, but the Dow could move to Bull Alert also, as it's rising from even more oversold levels.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Thx that helps a bunch

S&P 500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns

Attached is the exclusive S&P 500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns charts.

There was 34 breakouts and 57 breakdowns this week in the S&P 500.

isatrader

Advance Decline Breadth Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

isatrader

New Highs New Lows

Attached is the New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

Market Breadth Update

Attached is the NYSE Bullish Percent Index and the NYSE long, medium and short term moving average breadth charts.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7368]

The NYSE Bullish Percent Index

NYSE Percentage of Stocks above their 200 Day, 150 Day and 50 Day Moving Averages P&F charts

NYSE Percentage of Stocks above their 200 Day, 150 Day and 50 Day Moving Averages line charts

isatrader