Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 246

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

MArket breadth

US:

UK:

Precious metals:

I need to check to see if PHAU.L is referenced back to GBP.

(2016-07-09, 03:06 PM)pcabc Wrote: I need to check to see if PHAU.L is referenced back to GBP.

PHAU base currency is USD

(2016-07-09, 07:11 PM)malaguti Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 03:06 PM)pcabc Wrote: I need to check to see if PHAU.L is referenced back to GBP.

PHAU base currency is USD
The chart for PHAU.L seems to match that of PHGP.L but not the US based GLD, and appears to have the jump in it due to the drop in the USD / GBP exhange rate which has got me wondering.

My own breadth calculations for steel (mainly US):

Gold versus Silver

As I've highlighted in the past, Silver has a strong correlation with gold, but during the gold bull markets in the last 20 years it has outperformed gold each time, as you can see from the attached long term P&F charts of the gold/silver ratio.

As you can see from the P&F ratio charts, Silver broke out in June against Gold, which if you compare to the past is good sign for continued outperformance versus gold. So on the next decent pullback, Silver is the stronger place to get in than gold imo.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2016-07-14, 07:41 PM)isatrader Wrote: As I've highlighted in the past, Silver has a strong correlation with gold, but during the gold bull markets in the last 20 years it has outperformed gold each time, as you can see from the attached long term P&F charts of the gold/silver ratio.

As you can see from the P&F ratio charts, Silver broke out in June against Gold, which if you compare to the past is good sign for continued outperformance versus gold. So on the next decent pullback, Silver is the stronger place to get in than gold imo.
Given how extended it is v the moving average I'm wondering whether to sell half my position if it drops below 14 so I can get back in lower. Or if that does not work on the new breakout. In a similar position on some miners. (Good problem to have!)

US Momentum Indexes

Attached is the updated Momentum Indexes for the NYSE, Nasdaq

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

UK Momentum Index

Attached is the updated UK Momentum Index chart.

isatrader