Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 247

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500 & Dow Jones Industrial Average

Here's the quick overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

Note: this week saw further Stage 2A breakouts in the Nasdaq, NYSE and the Dow Jones Industrial Average. So with the broad participation from the various indexes and strong breadth the US market is now in early Stage 2 imo.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE Advance Decline Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the NYSE and US New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

A few of what appear to me, to be the strongest US sectors. Gold represented by GLD ETF. Note, these are my calculations from a limited set of stocks in each an warranty wrt errors. Also note overall breadth is positive so it is not surprising that it is here as well.

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500 & Dow Jones Industrial Average

Here's the quick overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

Note: the Stage 2 breakout from the previous week was confirmed this week.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2016-07-23, 11:32 AM by pcabc.)

Pete's market breadth

US:

UK:
I don't have up-to-date index data right now, so no charts.

Precious metals:

Market breadth, a few sectors

My calculations, so no warranty (also applies to precious metals above)! Thought these might be of interest.

Rather surprised to see oil & gas producers leading the price of crude which is still in stage 4. OTOH perhaps the fund managers know more than we do!

Have not got to the bottom of why the breadth differs so much between the small pool of oil and gas producers and energy producers when I suspect there is a lot of crossover.

Technology, mainly US.

Monthly Charts - US Stock Indexes - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the end of the month charts for the major US markets.

Note: July ended with new all time highs for the S&P 500 Large Caps, S&P 400 Mid caps & S&P 600 Small Caps, confirming the Stage 2 breakout in the US market highlighted earlier in the month.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2016-08-07, 11:03 AM by pcabc.)

Market breadth
US:

Precious metals:

Market breadth, a few sectors
My own calculations from a small pool of stocks.