Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 416

Nasdaq major stocks

Nasdaq ten major stocks that make up around 50% of the Nasdaq 100 weighting. Majority are in late Stage 3, with a few testing the Stage 4A level today. But the majority are at a pivotal point with the market makers testing the demand today across the board, by probing below the breakdown levels in a lot of stocks early in the day. So a key week next week coming up as to whether the correction gets worse or has managed to put in a potential swing low today.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis

Sector breadth overview

Everything looking negative except the US financial sector, UK fixed line telecoms and oil and gas producers.  The two latter appear to be coming out of Stage 4 whereas the US fiancial sector has been strong for a while.

Major indices:

US Sectors:

UK Sectors:

Commodities:

Miscellaneous:

I'll post the US sector breadth charts spearately, but the UK fixed line telecoms and oild and gas producer charts below:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

US Sectors

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis

US Sector & Major Index ETFs Relative Strength Table

Energy, Financials & Small Caps top the table currently. S&P 500 is the baseline to compare RS to.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Market breadth overview

Breadth has increased over the last week.  There are still some danger signs in the NASDAQ and some of the sectors.  However, I think we are at a period where there indicators are likely to fluctuate.  I'm wondering if I ought to add my running scores to the charts (not plotted here), I removed them to make things simpler.  However, they might tie in these overal breadth scores with the charts I produce better.

Major indices:

US Sectors:

UK Sectors:

Commodities:

Miscellaneous:

US Sectors:

Momentum - sectors ranked by strength
Based on slopes of the 50 day and 150 day simple moving averages.

US Sector & Major Index ETFs Relative Strength Table

US Sector & Major Index ETFs Relative Strength Table using the stockcharts SCTR score

Energy, Small Caps & Financials still top the table currently. Former leading growth stocks in the Nasdaq bounced back this week, but still lagging with a lot showing signs of Stage 3 now.

S&P 500 is the baseline to compare RS to.

104 Dow Jones Sector Industry Groups Relative Strength Tables

104 Dow Jones Sector Industry Groups sorted by Relative Strength. Purpose is to track RS changes across the groups each week using stockcharts SCTR rating.

Attached current top 50 sectors plus sectors with the strongest moves this week and YTD

You can find out which stocks are in each industry group by going to https://stockcharts.com/freecharts/indus....html#&t=T and clicking on the name of the group

isatrader

Sector overviews

After strengthening last week breadth has dropped back this week.

Major indices:

US Sectors:

UK Sectors:

Commodities:

Miscellaneous: