Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 412

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis

US Sector charts:

By comparing relative strength plots the three strongest are Energy, Financials and Technology.

RE: Stage Analysis Technical Attributes - SATA Score

(2020-05-12, 03:59 PM)isatrader Wrote: I've been thinking about my Stage Analysis Technical Attributes - SATA scoring system that I came up with years ago, when I was first trying to learn the Stages. As having a checklist really helps to make sure that the stock you are looking at meets the requirements that we look for based on Price Action, Volume, Relative Strength and Resistance.

So I've come up with a checklist of 10 basic technical attributes below that cover those four key components of the method. This is just a rough guide, but a high score should indicate a stock in Stage 2 for those that have trouble identifying it visually.

Stage Analysis Technical Attributes - SATA
  1. Price above 10 Week Simple MA
  2. Price above 30 Week Simple MA
  3. 10 Week Simple MA above 30 Week Simple MA
  4. 10 Week Simple MA Rising
  5. 30 Week Simple MA Rising
  6. 52 Week Mansfield Relative Strength above Zero Line
  7. 52 Week Mansfield Relative Strength Zero Line Rising
  8. 13 Week Force Index Above Zero Line
  9. 13 Week Force Index Above its own 10 week Simple MA
  10. Price Greater than the Weekly Ichimoku Cloud

Just joined - site looks very good.

Is there a checklist and scoring for Stages 3 & 4 Technical Attributes?

US Sectors:

By comparing the relative strengths Technology and Energy are the strongest recently.  There have been a number of breakouts in the last week in energy, I'm assuming these are small / microcaps.

Sector overview

US:

UK:

Commodities:
Silver and energy strong, gold not so much.

Learn the Four Stages of the Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis Method

**FLASH SALE** Udemy is doing a promotional day today, so you can get my 3.5 hour Stage Analysis Video Course on SALE today

Learn the Four Stages of the Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis Method and more...

Go to: https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-stock...FF56918379

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Crypto Pension Portfolio

Started a little crypto pension account for myself over the last few weeks in addition to my other pensions. The SIPP and workplace pension.

Initially portfolio weights are:

Ethereum: 50%
Bitcoin: 35%
Bitcoin Cash: 5%
Litecoin: 5%
Ripple: 5%

Aim is to add to it every month similar to my work pension. Very small to start though.

I based the initial crypto portfolio simply on the majors that had the most daily volume in them, and then the weightings were based on the relative strength compared to each other, so as Ethereum is outperforming them all and in the top two for volume, it got the biggest weighting to begin with. But the weightings will change over tiem as I add. For example next month I'll look to increase the Litecoin weighting a bit etc.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Yes, the cryptocurrencies could be interesting - I've missed this initial burst up but they seem pretty volatile still, so hopefully I can buy on a dip. I've no idea which I'd buy though.