Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 36

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Thanks for posting the staged breakdowns with examples, isatrader.

Do you have a copy of the GTA document for April 2013? Sorry if you have posted a link to it somewhere else?

How did you manage to get a copy? Did you take up the one month free trial that he advertised on the May 2013 Financial News Hours piece he done?

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2013-07-04, 09:27 PM)Tryst Wrote: Thanks for posting the staged breakdowns with examples, isatrader.

Do you have a copy of the GTA document for April 2013? Sorry if you have posted a link to it somewhere else?

How did you manage to get a copy? Did you take up the one month free trial that he advertised on the May 2013 Financial News Hours piece he done?

I received a copy of the April 26th GTA report following sending the email questions that he replied to and I posted here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...623#pid623

I didn't ask for it, as I was just interested to see if he would answer some of my questions, which he kindly did, but he also sent the GTA report, and so I was very pleased as it gave me hundreds more actual examples to work with. However, I don't have permission to post it on here, so send me a PM with your email address.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

UK FTSE 350 Stocks and Sectors Relative Performance

Below is the updated the weekly FTSE 350 stocks and sectors relative performance tables

FTSE 350 Sectors by Overall RS Score

Top 50 FTSE 350 Stocks by Overall RS Score

Also attached below is the biggest moving FTSE 350 stocks since last week by their Mansfield Relative Performance figures.

FTSE 350 Gainers

FTSE 350 Fallers

To view the entire FTSE 350 stocks in the spreadsheet click the following link: FTSE 350 Stocks RS.xlsx and use the tabs at the bottom to see the different views by overall relative strength or by weekly RS change.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Major Stock Indexes Update

Attached is the updated major equity index charts and relative performance table.

There was two crosses through the zero line this week with the VIX taking a nosedive back down to 10th in the table, whereas Crude Oil has made Stage 2 breakout which has moved it up to second in the RS table, and US Small Cap stocks have moved up to the top spot this week.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1951]

US Stock Indexes

European Stock Indexes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Commodities Update and the Dollar Index

Attached is the updated major commodities charts, Gold (GC), Copper (HG), West Texas Intermediate Crude (CL) and the Dollar Index (DX).

isatrader

US 10 & 30 Year Treasuries

Attached is the updated US 10 & 30 Year Treasuries charts

isatrader

US Industry Sectors

Attached are the updated US Industry Sector Charts and relative performance table.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1960]

isatrader

Advance Decline Breadth Charts and others

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator, the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index, and finally the SPXTongueut/Call ratio chart.

Note the interesting divergence in the SPX divided by the Put/Call ratio chart between what the professionals are doing and the retail traders are doing.

isatrader