Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 318

RE: Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps

Here's the weekly overview charts of the NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps with their US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns custom Breadth charts

Attached is my updated custom breadth charts that I do based on the daily point and figure double top breakouts and double bottom breakdowns.

Totals for the week:

+618 double top breakouts
-69 double bottom breakdowns

+549 net breakouts - breakdowns

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Advance Decline Charts and US New Highs New Lows

Attached is the updated NYSE and Nasdaq Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

Attached is the updated US New Highs - New Lows Charts

isatrader

US Sectors - Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average

Below is the Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average table in each sector, which is ordered by overall health. Also attached is the visual diagram of the 9 sectors and the two major exchanges that make up the sectors that shows a snapshot of the overall health of the US market.

Note: the overall sector average is at 28.95% currently and gained +7.54% since last week, with utilities, technology, health care andn consumer discretionary having the largest gains.

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

My breadth

US:

UK:

Gold miners and oil and gas producers:

(This post was last modified: 2019-01-13, 03:14 PM by pcabc.)

Strength or the US sectors, by slope of the 150 day SMA:

Interesting to note that this differs from ISA's list in ranking.  Of course they are measuring different things.
https://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthre...8#pid13238

Breadth:

US:
Breadth has become more posative, for the NYSE data shows the advance decline and advance declining volume lines popping up abover various MAs that they had sunk below.  For the S&P500 the value looks like it is in the middle of resistance and has not dropped down nor broken through.  Looking at the data I'm amazed at how closely the S&P5000 and W5000 appear to be correlated - perhaps I ought to look at that or do others see it elsewhere?

UK:
UK has stengthened, but was not in a good upward position earlier, compared to the US.

Gold and oil & gas producers:
GLD MA is nearly flat.  Breadth in the miners not there yet.  CRUD is in stage 4, breath matches.

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps

Here's the weekly overview charts of the NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps with their US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader