Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 316

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

I just wanted to say a Happy Christmas to everyone. Thanks for all your contributions to the site this year, in what has been a great year for using the Stage Analysis method imo. I hope everyones had a very profitable year and I'm looking forward to starting to build a new portfolio in the new year once the Weight of Evidence gives us the heads up that the Stage 4 decline has run it's course in stocks. Until then I might consider other asset classes other than stocks, as I've never been a fan of shorting personally, and there's usually a Stage 2 in a different asset class to be found when stocks are in a Stage 4 decline.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Merry Christmas & thank you for the board

Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns custom Breadth charts

Attached is my updated custom breadth charts that I do based on the daily point and figure double top breakouts and double bottom breakdowns.

Totals for the week:

+147 double top breakouts
-413 double bottom breakdowns

-266 net breakouts - breakdowns

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps

Here's the weekly overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

Note: Although the seasonal so called Santa rally occurred this week as defined by the stock traders almanac, as occurring in the last week of December through the first two trading days in January. The major market indexes remain around 10% below their 30 week moving averages in Stage 4 to end the year and start 2019.

isatrader

Attached are the updated charts of the RABWDB Indicator, Individual Phases, SP500 RABWDB, SP400 RABWDB and SP600 RABWDB.

Quick description of the indicator: Sample is the same as for the Survey (3048 stocks). Stock classification is done as per Chuck Dukas's TrendAdvisor Diamond described in his book (see attached TrendAdvisor Diamond). Stocks in bullish, accumulation and recovery phases are considered healthy and cumulatively plotted as an oscillator, same as in the Survey. Those in warning, distribution and bearish phases are considered technically unhealthy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Attached are the updated charts of the US Stock Market Survey Indicator, Individual Stages, SP500 Survey, SP400 Survey and SP600 Survey.

If you want to read my commentary, please go to https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.com/sea...%20Breadth
To learn more about the indicator go to https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.com/201...urvey.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps

Attached is the Monthly charts to start the new year with a bit of perspective on the long term view.

isatrader

RE: Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps

(2019-01-05, 11:24 AM)isatrader Wrote: Attached is the Monthly charts to start the new year with a bit of perspective on the long term view.

Question is whether the long term supporting trend lines break.