Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Crypto Currencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano & more - Page 2

Bitcoin - 4 hour chart

Bitcoin - 4 hour chart continuing to build the short term trading range. Currently in Wyckoff Phase B - which is the testing phase of the trading range 

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Crypto Currencies - Cardano

$ADAUSD Cardano - weekly chart

Stage 2 continuation breakout attempt to new highs with strong relative volume and relative strength new highs

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Crypto Currencies - Cardano

(2021-05-08, 01:45 PM)isatrader Wrote: $ADAUSD Cardano - weekly chart

Stage 2 continuation breakout attempt to new highs with strong relative volume and relative strength new highs

I've just set up a demo account and that is one of the positions I've opened, I'll have to see how it goes.

(2021-05-08, 01:45 PM)isatrader Wrote: $ADAUSD Cardano - weekly chart

Are you basing your relative strength on the S&P500 or something else?

(2021-05-08, 05:00 PM)pcabc Wrote: Are you basing your relative strength on the S&P500 or something else?

RS is always versus the S&P 500 first so that you have a baseline to compare everything universally. But would use Bitcoin as the secondary RS for all Cryptos

isatrader

Dogecoin

Dogecoin - Daily chart

Looks to have had a short term buying climax, as is showing a change of behaviour, with a big move lower today. Down -25% currently.

isatrader

Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano

Crypto - secondary major currencies - 4 hour charts

isatrader

RE: Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano

(2021-05-09, 12:50 PM)isatrader Wrote: Crypto - secondary major currencies - 4 hour charts

I invested some change in Cardano around two weeks ago after reading the book from cover to cover with a prior interest in crypto. Do you think Stan Weinstein's approach is still relevant to the crypto market considering the volatility? From what I understand so far, Cardano doesnt look like it will be stopping anytime soon and I am thinking of rebuying to ride it out.