Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 258

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

SERV - Attempting to make a continuation breakout

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

PKG - Stage 4 continuation breakdown through major support from a head and shoulders topping pattern.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ANAC - Early Stage 4A breakdown attempt

isatrader

A few for the US short watchlist from todays P&F double bottoms breakdowns scan - ANTM, CI, EXPE, HELE, ILMN, REGN

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2016-01-30, 11:51 AM by pcabc.)

US Market breadth

Dow Jones Industrials, Nasdaq 100 and AMEX:

More market breadth

I don't usually post these, but for comparison the S&P500, Russell 2000 and Wilshire 5000:

Longer periods

There was a large number of P&F double top breakouts on Friday of which ROST looked one of the more interesting with regards to Stage Analysis as is attempting to make a trader Stage 2 continuation after reversing strongly from a failed Stage 4 breakdown attempt late in 2015.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2016-02-03, 11:52 PM by pcabc.)

Mid week market breadth

The market breadth data in the chart below is my own calculation so use at your own peril.

Any views on the heights of these graphs? Should I make them shorter? I've made them taller so they are less cluttered but they are taller than my monitor so I if anyone looks at them are they a useful height?