Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 232

(This post was last modified: 2015-05-16, 10:38 PM by shaunattwood.)

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

Jim,
I've started a thread in the members threads section for anyone to post any picks that conform to the requirements of Stan Chapter 5. I've stated those requirements in the thread.

Pcabc,
Both you and Isa post a lot of great charts. I'll basically be looking at your charts to cull those that fulfill exceptional winner status as specified by Stan in Chapter 5. I've posted the thread in the members section under Uncovering Exceptional Winners, where I ve also specified the requirements.

(This post was last modified: 2015-05-17, 01:19 AM by StageAnalysis.)

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

ASTG started to advance in its new terrain.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2015-05-16, 10:46 PM)charlie_brown Wrote: ASTG started to advance in its new terrain.

Hi charlie_brown,

Just a note when you post an image, as currently the file sizes of images you've posted have been too big, and will make the site slow for other users. So they have been edited each time. So please make sure you either optimize any screenshots you want to post in Photoshop using it's save for web feature, and try to keep them under 100Kb. Ideally half that or less. Or if you don't have Photoshop, then you can use a free web based compression tool such as https://tinypng.com/ which will make your images much smaller. For example, it made you current screenshot 63% smaller.

So please follow these guidelines in future posts.

Kind regards

(2015-05-16, 10:35 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: Jim,
I've started a thread in the members threads section for anyone to post any picks that conform to the requirements of Stan Chapter 5. I've stated those requirements in the thread.

Pcabc,
Both you and Isa post a lot of great charts. I'll basically be looking at your charts to cull those that fulfill exceptional winner status as specified by Stan in Chapter 5. I've posted the thread in the members section under Uncovering Exceptional Winners, where I ve also specified the requirements.

Thanks

(2015-05-16, 10:46 PM)charlie_brown Wrote: ASTG started to advance in its new terrain.

A see from your screenshot that you actually meant ATSG.

That has come a couple of times in the last week in the Elite Board US watchlist thread, as I highlighted before the open on Friday 8th and pcabc highlighted last weekend on the 9th as well. So is a popular one.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2015-05-16, 10:35 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: Pcabc,

Comment appreciated. This looks like a good plan, a second pair of eyes as an independent check should sort out the exceptional winners from the so so. I have adjusted my screener so hopefully any exceptional winners should show up if they don't already.

Pete

(2015-05-17, 01:32 AM)StageAnalysis Wrote:

Hi charlie_brown,

Just a note when you post an image, as currently the file sizes of images you've posted have been too big, and will make the site slow for other users. So they have been edited each time. So please make sure you either optimize any screenshots you want to post in Photoshop using it's save for web feature, and try to keep them under 100Kb. Ideally half that or less. Or if you don't have Photoshop, then you can use a free web based compression tool such as https://tinypng.com/ which will make your images much smaller. For example, it made you current screenshot 63% smaller.

So please follow these guidelines in future posts.

Kind regards

sorry for that, I re-saved this chart in jpeg and it is approx. 160KB. is it ok?
I tried Image Optimizer, but was unsatisfied with results.

(2015-05-17, 11:06 AM)charlie_brown Wrote: sorry for that, I re-saved this chart in jpeg and it is approx. 160KB. is it ok?
I tried Image Optimizer, but was unsatisfied with results.

No, that's too big still. As that's the equivalent of 8 images posted by everyone else. The tinypng link is your best bet if you don't have photoshop. But you can also reduce the file size by reducing the size of the image as currently it's 2562 pixels wide. Which is almost double the majority of people's screen sizes that visit the site. So try taking that down to a max of 1400 pixels and save as png-8 format if you can.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.