Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 229

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

you are right isatrader, it doesn´t worth to track gold stocks at the moment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

Some of the recent shares mentioned here have pulled back significantly, including SQNM and CY.
I've just gone long SQNM at 4.05 and thinking about buying CY. Any thoughts?

(2015-05-07, 05:30 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: Some of the recent shares mentioned here have pulled back significantly, including SQNM and CY.
I've just gone long SQNM at 4.05 and thinking about buying CY. Any thoughts?

CY is below the 30 week MA currently and 50 day MA. So personally I'd be wary until it can get back above those. Or make a Stage 2A breakout on the intraday 2 hour chart, which would be a close above the 13.8 area imo. See attached

I've been a bit quiet this week due to a heavy work load. So here's some for the US long watchlist from Thursday scans - WIX (Stage 2A attempt), EMKR, HUBS, PAYC, ATVI, ATSG, CHGG, ACLS, PRMW

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few for the US long watchlist from the intraday scan - CYAN (Stage 2A attempt), QTWO (Stage 2 cont)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

CYBR - looking interesting again for a potential Stage 2 continuation to new highs

isatrader

A continuation, ATSG:

(This post was last modified: 2015-05-10, 12:10 PM by StageAnalysis.)

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2015-05-05, 03:16 PM)charlie_brown Wrote: you are right isatrader, it doesn´t worth to track gold stocks at the moment.

hello isatrader,

I just finished to set up my amibroker for stage analysis. here is a classical examle, that I have found today (unfortunatly to late).

1. Industry index in uptrend, RS positive,
2. No historical resistance, the stock was breaking up in the new terrain,
3. Shortly before the breakout RS of the CMT went positive,
4. Volume explode at breakout.

what do you think?