Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 211

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

A few for the US watchlist from the intraday scans - GLMD, SQBK, BSFT, CNDO, FLTX

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

BOOT - Rebounding back above the primary base breakout level

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Three more fairly recently listed stocks that look interesting for the US long watchlist - ARMK, LQ, CLDN

isatrader

For the US long watchlist today from the intraday scans - GOGO (Stage 1), QURE, VLRS (Stage 2A)

isatrader

A few interesting charts.

FMS:

MNST is not a Weinstien breakout, but the spike in price is interesting, I wonder what is going on?

A gold-miner, DNA.TO, I wonder if goldminers seem to be taking off?

Stage 2 US Stocks - $TERP $VLRS $CLDN $ARMK $BOOT

Below is a few of the US stocks at or around their Stage 2A breakout levels highlighted on the Elite Board earlier in the week:

TERP - Stage 2A breakout from primary base

VLRS - Stage 2A breakout attempt from primary base

CLDN - Attempting to regain the Stage 2A breakout level from the primary base

ARMK - Early in Stage 2

BOOT - Potential for continuation to new highs in early Stage 2A

isatrader

Stage 2 US Stocks - $CBPX $CHGG $ELOS $CLDX $AAC

From the Elite board watchlist continued...

CBPX - Stage 2A breakout from primary base

CHGG - Attempting to make a Stage 2A breakout from the primary base

ELOS - Stage 2A breakout

CLDX - Early Stage 2 continuation

AAC - Stage 2 breakout from primary base

To see all of the daily updates in the Elite Board - register for free here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/member.ph...n=register and get a one week free trial to the Elite members board.

isatrader

I have not been posting lately...
While doing some screening of sectors and stocks, I came along WIX in the Internet sector.
I think it is preparing for a stage 2 breakout after a large base...
Price objective $33.5.

---
Amedee
Pulling the weeds and watering the flowers (since 10/06/2015)...