Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 167

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

BRCD - Potential for a Stage 2 continuation attempt

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RLGT - Attempting a Stage 2 continuation

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ACRX - Attempting a Stage 4 continuation below long term support

isatrader

A few for the long watchlist - MACK, LTS

MACK

LTS

isatrader

A few for the watchlist today - DTSI, TA, MYCC

isatrader

LAKE - Attempting a Stage 2 continuation on heavy relative volume. Monthly volume is the largest in over 10 years from only the first day of the month

isatrader

TRUE - Has found support above the breakout level and rebounded this week

isatrader

(2014-10-01, 11:01 PM)isatrader Wrote: LAKE - Attempting a Stage 2 continuation on heavy relative volume. Monthly volume is the largest in over 10 years from only the first day of the month

The daily chart is crazy looking... 20%-50% daily swings... Buckle your seatbelts! Smile

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan