Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 158

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

A few for the watchlist from today's scans

VTNR - originally highlighted in March on the on the continuation breakout at 4.59, and has since more than doubled and has been consolidating and pulling back for the last three months on contracting volume. Watching for potential continuation attempt.

INVE - Stage 1B. Watching for a potential breakout attempt. Monthly attempting to move into Stage 1A. needs to close the month above the 30 month MA if it makes the weekly Stage 2A breakout.

OVTI - Continuation breakout attempt

EPZM - Attempting it’s first Stage 2A breakout. However still below the IPO highs resistance.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ATHM - forming it's primary base, and making a new 50 day high. Watching for a breakout attempt of the March high.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from the early scans

ACHN - Stage 2 continuation breakout attempt, with monthly in Stage 1A.

CDXS - This has been highlighted numerous times recently, but today it's attempting to breakout into Stage 2A, but the volume needs to double by the close of Friday’s trading to meet the week 2x average volume requirement. Monthly also attempting to move up a Stage into Stage 1A.

KRG - Potential for a continuation attempt from a big base with volatility contraction and a ramp up in volume recently on the up weeks.

isatrader

XIN - Attempting to make it’s first continuation breakdown into main Stage 4 through major resistance. Large head and shoulders pattern.

isatrader

CEP - Stage 2 continuation attempt from cup and handle pattern. Also a noticable volatility contraction over the last year and strong volume on the up weeks in the last few months.

On the monthly chart it has potential for a monthly Stage 2A breakout attempt to new multi year highs.

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

Bear Creek Mining (BCM), BTO (b2g gold), G (goldcorp), Tio Networks (TNC) all in early stage 2s.

(2014-08-16, 08:19 AM)jgalt Wrote: Bear Creek Mining (BCM), BTO (b2g gold), G (goldcorp), Tio Networks (TNC) all in early stage 2s.

Hi jgalt, I've marked up the charts you mentioned with my opinion of their current Stages in order to help you learn the Stages, as I only have Bear Creek Mining (BCM.V) as being in early Stage 2, and the others are in different Stages. B2Gold (BTO.TO) has been in a very broad Stage 1 range for the last year. Goldcorp (G.TO) is in later part of Stage 1, which is called Stage 1B, and finally Tio Networks (TNC.V) broke out into Stage 2A in July 2013 and has had a strong Stage 2 advance since, and so would now be classed as just in Stage 2, possibly Stage 2B.

I note that all the stocks that highlighted are from the Canadian market. So, as the majority of stocks highlighted on here are from the US market, I'd recommend highlighting that they are Canadian symbols when you post so that anyone doesn't get confused with US stocks with same symbol. So I used the stockcharts.com symbols for them, but the twitter symbols have .CA added to them, and hence that would be fine as well.

I'd recommend taking the time to go through the thousands of marked up charts on the forums threads, as they are a great resource for learning the Stages, and will help you get up to speed much quicker.

I hope that helps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

You're right ISA, I got careless about BTO (b2g gold). I guess Goldcorp would be a good watch for the next while, and Tio would be better for the trader as opposed to the investor? I am really liking Bear Creek, but I read in the news that that it's gone to arbitration with the Peruvian government over one of their silver mines that have been shut down. That's the only thing that's keeping me from pulling the trigger since I am worried the stock price might come down if it's ruled against them. thanks and will definitely check out the charts , and clarify the stock exchanges in the future.