Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 129

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

just covered AMCX for a quick profit but will re-short if it tests the gap
both CTRX and CYH drifting down nicely, good to see NASDAQ back below its 150 day ma from a shorting perspective

(2014-05-08, 05:16 PM)isatrader Wrote: AMCX and PGTI are a few potential Stage 4A additions to the short watchlist intraday, although both have been trying to recover and have traded up since the open towards their breakdown levels. So will be interesting to see how they close today and at the end of the week.

AMCX

PGTI

LPX - potential for a breakdown into a Stage 4 if it closes below the 2013 lows

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

I just love shorting a nice long top formation like LPX, its on my watch list for a neckline breach, Stan wrote that everyone who bought in the top formation is essentially trapped when Stage 4 commences, and these trapped buyers will jump into panic mode on the way down

(2014-05-08, 08:57 PM)isatrader Wrote: LPX - potential for a breakdown into a Stage 4 if it closes below the 2013 lows

(2014-05-08, 09:01 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: I just love shorting a nice long top formation like LPX, its on my watch list for a neckline breach, Stan wrote that everyone who bought in the top formation is essentially trapped when Stage 4 commences, and these trapped buyers will jump into panic mode on the way down

I've seen a lot of that over the last week or so, with multiple stocks collapsing and literally losing 50% or more of their value in the Nasdaq and Small Caps. It has literally been carnage this week, but has largely been ignored by the tv pundits as the large caps have mostly kept on chugging along. Sign or things to come in the large caps, or just a transition from growth to value. Time will tell...

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Some new additions for the short watchlist - FLDM (Stage 3A, but early sharp breakdown), BREW (Stage 4A), ICE (Stage 3), NPSP (Stage 3), AMZG (Stage 3B), ANDE (Stage 3A)

isatrader

(2014-05-08, 09:11 PM)isatrader Wrote: I've seen a lot of that over the last week or so, with multiple stocks collapsing and literally losing 50% or more of their value in the Nasdaq and Small Caps. It has literally been carnage this week, but has largely been ignored by the tv pundits as the large caps have mostly kept on chugging along. Sign or things to come in the large caps, or just a transition from growth to value. Time will tell...

Interesting, though not US, but rather UK, I have a position in the Schroeder UK Dynamic Smaller Companies Fund, one which has been doing stunningly well until late. It has just penetrated below the MA30. So sadly time to say goodbye.

A few stocks for the US long watchlist - TSYS (Stage 1B), CBB (Stage 1B), MITL (Stage 2B - attempting continuation)

isatrader

SYMC is going to pop up today on its earnings, if it reaches 21, would that be Stan's short sale point B (page 229)? it appears to have formed a massive head & shoulders last year and these tech stocks are showing a pattern of jumping on earnings and then selling off sharply

(2014-05-09, 12:12 AM)isatrader Wrote: A few stocks for the US long watchlist - TSYS (Stage 1B), CBB (Stage 1B), MITL (Stage 2B - attempting continuation)