Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 113

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

just took advantage of the $2 rally in PETM to short at 68.21

(2014-03-25, 05:13 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: lovely run ups on MGAM and LGF, look like textbook STan shorts, increased my TGT short today

(2014-03-25, 09:38 AM)isatrader Wrote: Some potential breakdowns for the watchlist - LNKD, SPSC, KBH, CERS, MGAM

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

Hello Isatrader,

Hope all is well at your end. I finally sold my RMTI and have been looking for new picks. I got in ISR which you pointed out earlier.I am so tempted to sell it and move my profits into another stock. I am looking to get in BGMD, what are your thoughts about it, especially after today when it could not hold on to its gains.

I also got in SYN, it has not moved too far after the breakout and could be a good entry if someone wants to start a position.

GLTA

(2014-03-26, 01:53 AM)anupam384 Wrote: I am looking to get in BGMD, what are your thoughts about it, especially after today when it could not hold on to its gains.

I was just looking at BGMD, as it was top mover in the single digit midgets today in terms of average true range percentage move. The volume continues to show good strength on the up moves, but it still hasn't cleared it's resistance cloud yet, and so as I said before on the 18th it needs to clear resistance before it is more interesting imo, as it's been a sharp reversal from it's Stage 4 downtrend and hence it hasn't had the necessary basing time yet that we normally look for, although heavy volume increases are the exception to the need for that, and so it may well clear the resistance without too much bother if the volume continues to be strong.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Some potential breakdowns for the watchlist - BGC, KBR, SXI, PVH, AMAG, SIRI, FCFS, COG

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few more on the short side of the market for the watchlist tonight - LUB, HSTM, SOL, CBK, SRI

isatrader

RE: US Stocks - Intraday Watchlist and Discussion

A few potential continuation moves in the early US trade - AA, CRK

isatrader

Some single digit midgets with strong relative volume for the watchlist - UPIP (Stage 1A), EBR (Stage 1), PESI (Stage 2A), AAV (Stage 2)

isatrader

Potential continuation moves with strong relative volume - CRK, BWEN, AA, FN

isatrader