Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 100

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

KNDI is still in a strong Stage 2 advance. I highlighted it's continuation breakout on 28th Dec here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...65#pid2565 and since then it's had a strong volume move higher by over 50% to over $15.

It's pulled back to it's 10 week MA this week on contracting volume, which is what we look for on a pullback in a strong Stage 2 stock. So watch for a close above the previous weekly price bar high for a potential pullback entry point, which can be seen clearer on 2 hour chart as it's close to the 2hr Stage 2A breakout level. Currently on the intraday chart it's in Stage 1B. So watch for a breakout with strong relative volume for more confirmation if you are considering it imo.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ADEP released it's earnings last night and it went into profit in Q4. It also increased gross margins, had 141% y/y growth in Asia, and other fundamental improvements which can be read in the conference call transcript here: http://seekingalpha.com/article/2002111-...art=single

It was up 8% in the after hours trade, so it could make a potential continuation move today from the high tight flag pattern that it's made over the last month, as long as the broad market doesn't start selling off again that is. Attached is the weekly and daily charts.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Evening all,

how long did it take for those in the US to have their W-BEN8 authorised with their brokers?

I think I submitted mine before December and I still haven't heard anything back.

Tryst

(2014-02-08, 12:37 AM)Tryst Wrote: Evening all,

how long did it take for those in the US to have their W-BEN8 authorised with their brokers?

I think I submitted mine before December and I still haven't heard anything back.

Tryst

Assuming that you meant UK residents that want to trade actual US stocks? I can't remember exactly, but was very quick. Not more than week or so I think when I did it in my ISA years ago. You should query it with your broker.

isatrader

(2014-02-08, 12:47 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2014-02-08, 12:37 AM)Tryst Wrote: Evening all,

Tryst

Assuming that you meant UK residents that want to trade actual US stocks? I can't remember exactly, but was very quick. Not more than week or so I think when I did it in my ISA years ago. You should query it with your broker.

Yep, I meant UK residents. Did you get a letter back confirming things?

I'll contact Selftrade on Monday.

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

Some single digit midgets for the watchlist - GIGM, CNET, HNSN, OPTT, STV

isatrader

For the watchlist - SCOR, ISSC, IRBT, REGN, DAVE, WAG, INVN, PPP

isatrader

Potential continuation moves - IDTI, TRIP, VAL, EMMS, SGMA

isatrader