Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 74

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

Interesting. FRO is a similar stock (tanker company) which broke out to stage 2A this week as well.

(2013-12-04, 09:48 AM)DisinfectedDuck Wrote: Interesting. FRO is a similar stock (tanker company) which broke out to stage 2A this week as well.

They are in different sectors - FRO is in Industrials / Marine Transportation and TNK is in Energy / Oil Equipment & Services, but FRO has less near term resistance than TNK.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

I've added TNK to my watchlist. I'm using a method that mixes stage analysis with Ichimoku for determining entry & exit points.
I've set an alert for 3.48 (the upper limit of the kumo). If TNK closes above that line I will consider buying it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Potential Stage 2 continuation moves in a few UK stocks - DRX.L and SGE.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

MMYT came up in my volume scan a month ago http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...90#pid2190 and has caught my attention again in tonight's scans as it's attempting to make a Stage 2A breakout this week on decent volume and the relative performance has crossed the zero line. Attached are the charts.

isatrader

CSC potential for Stage 2 continuation with possible Volatility Contraction (VCP) pattern.

isatrader

A number of US stocks for the trader watchlist with potential for Stage 2 continuation moves - VVTV, TSBK, AWAY, ESLT, LNBB, CALD, AMSWA, QTWW, AES, CBK, BALT

isatrader

Massive move in price and volume for micro cap stock PLUG. Attached is the weekly chart.

isatrader