Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 549

US Stocks Watchlist - 3 February 2022

➜ For the watchlist from Thursdays scans:

ALL, AMD, AMZN, BDX, BILL, BROS, CARG, CB, CF, CNC, CTVA, DDOG, DSKE, DXC, ENTG, ET, GCI, GOOGL, GSL, JNPR, JOAN, MOS, MSFT, QCOM, SNAP, TMUS, TSLA, TU,

Strong after hours earnings moves in multiple growth stocks could mark today as a potential Selling Climax (SC) in some with potential Buyable Gap Ups tomorrow. But with weak market conditions & the fact that most have gapped into key MAs, need to be on alert for signs of failure.

For the individual daily charts go to the private twitter channel at: https://twitter.com/Stage_Analysis/statu...1704037376

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Friday 4 February 2022

$BILL following through in the early trade with strong RS from its earnings gap back up towards the 200 day MA and 50 day MA. The size of the swing from the low marks this as a potential change of behaviour imo, and so could be the start of a new basing process (Phase A) for BILL

$CORZ from the watchlist showing some strong RS today along with other blockchain related stocks MARA,  COIN, RIOT, SI etc.

$CORZ daily chart approaching the 200 day MA resistance range and key $10 which is the VPOC level

$DDOG with a one month inverse head and shoulders pattern with a shakeout / spring and test at the 200 day MA. Range of around 28%, so swing target would project back towards near the highs if it clears the near term pivot on strong relative volume.

$U another beaten down growth stock that reported earnings yesterday and had a significant bar in the opening 30 mins on heavy volume. Currently on the intraday 2 hour timeframe it's moving into Phase B of a developing Stage 1 range. Pivot at the top of the range is at 110.41

$AIRS one of the recent IPOs that I'm watching coming in towards the middle of the range within Phase B of the developing Stage 1 base structure on light volume. So watching to see if this can shakeout into a spring or tighten up in the upper range of the base structure.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks Watchlist

$AMD getting tight with the bulk of the price action over the last few days with a 3% range following the Earnings Gap up. Local VPOC level on the intraday chart looks to be around the 122-123 level. So watching for a breakout attempt through that on strong relative volume.

$AMD Daily chart gives some more content to the intraday move with the last fews day price action pulling back into the previous August resistance level and sitting just under the 21 Day EMA.

$SI showing a similar pattern to a lot of other beaten down growth and crypto related stocks. So could have potential for a change of behaviour to break the downtrend and rally back up towards its 200 day MA and declining 50 day MA.

Intraday thumbnails of the major indexes and sectors breaking out from todays ranges

I've decided to re-enter $TSLA in my pension account. I got back in at 921.44, which is around 22% lower than where I exited my previous position at 1191 back in early November. See link to previous trade here: https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/Thre...9#pid18659

$NET is another forming leading stock that's been beaten down heavily that's attempting a change of behaviour and could move back towards the 200 day MA.

isatrader

RE: Position Trading & Investing - US Stocks

CTVA highlighted 3 times in the watchlist over the last 4 months. Today making a Stage 2 breakout attempt from a 39 week cup with handle pattern. 

(2022-02-04, 01:06 AM)isatrader Wrote: ➜ For the watchlist from Thursdays scans: 

ALL, AMD, AMZN, BDX, BILL, BROS, CARG, CB, CF, CNC, CTVA, DDOG, DSKE, DXC, ENTG, ET, GCI, GOOGL, GSL, JNPR, JOAN, MOS, MSFT, QCOM, SNAP, TMUS, TSLA, TU, 

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 6 February 2022

➜ For the watchlist from the weekend scans:

AAPL, AMD, AMZN, AOSL, ATCO, BILL, BX, CF, CINT, CIVI, CORZ, CPRI, CSAN, CTVA, DAC, DDOG, DSKE, DXC, EGAN, GLW, GOGL, GOOGL, GSL, IPI, KSS, LITM, LMT, LVS, MA, MS, NVDA, PANW, PBR, PLAB, QCOM, SBLK, UBS, V, VSCO, ZIM,

For the individual daily charts go to the private twitter channel at: https://twitter.com/Stage_Analysis/statu...2291393536

isatrader

Monday 7 February 2022

I've exited the $BROS swing trade at 61.38 for a +27.90% gain on the partial. Which gives a 21.25% gain on the overall 5 day trade. It could keep going, but has treached my intial 62 target. So happy with booking a quick gain, and will likely revisit it again.

I've exited my swing trade in $CF as well at 73.13 for a small +5.07% gain on the partial. Which is +6.26% on the overall trade.

If the test in the major indexes starts to fail again. Then $FNGD, which is the -3x FANG Index etf might be a way to play the short side through an inverse ETF.

As I talked about in the weekend video part 2. The homebuilders group is in a vulnerable position for a potential Stage 4 breakdown attempt in numerous stocks in the group if the market weakens again.

$COIN with crypto currencies showing some short term improvement the crypto related stocks are perking up a bit. COIN at the top of an intraday Stage 1 base, as are other stocks in the group like MARA, HUT, RIOT, CORZ etc

$QCOM rebounded back up into the intraday Stage 3 range on earnings, but has since failed to make progress  and is struggling around its high volume nodes. So potential for a breakdown attempt into intraday Stage 4 again if the market weakens.

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 7 February 2022

➜ For the watchlist from Mondays scans:

ALK, BHP, BVN, CAG, CCL, CEF, CMRE, CNC, COIN, EGY, GFI, GNK, GSL, GXO, HUT, IGT, MARA, MGM, NEM, PLYA, SAND, SAVE, SI, SPR,

For the individual daily charts go to the private twitter channel at: https://twitter.com/Stage_Analysis/statu...8449848328

A few group themes today with Gold Mining, Airlines, Transportation Services and Marine Transportation featuring prominently in the watchlist scans

Some groups that were weak today included the Internet, Software, Durable Household Products and Industrial Suppliers

isatrader

Tuesday 8 February 2022

Recent IPO $AIRS is continuing to develop in Stage 1 on the intraday chart and daily chart at its 50 day MA.

I took an opportunistic short double top entry earlier in $CENX as it had moved strongly in sympathy with the continuation in $AA which had reached its +3x ATR level. It's pulled in a few percent or so, but it's still holding up currently, so I have moved my stop to breakeven now

The greater than +1x ATR scan has popped up today from 160 yesterday to 274 currently. So is up to 16% above their +1x ATR level. i.e. in a short term uptrend.

$HOG with a potential return to a weekly Stage 1with a Earnings Gap Significant Bar today back through the 200 day MA after a shaking out in January.

The NYSE and Nasdaq Bullish Percent Indexes are continuing hold their intraday short term uptrends for the time being.

Of the Nasdaq 100 ten top holdings. Only $AAPL is above its 50 day MA, and only 3 are above their short term 20 day MA.

isatrader