Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 418

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

A couple of breakouts. PLXS and AYR:

BDSI, CSL, ROCK:

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - BRO, CGEN, DAVA, FCAU, OMF, VRNS

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - ATEN, AUG, CATM, CGEN, CRSP, GRMN, IPHI, LSCC, MODN, NG, OSPN, SAND

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Breakouts:

LEG, KBR, HURN, CODI, AMKR, ZBRA, SSD and MGRC.

The challenge with these is whether it is possible to make an entry.  A lot of stocks seem to shot up like this and at least in the short turn, not pull back.

Breakouts

AMKR, CLH, CNMD, CRUS, MUSA, SP, WILC:

There have been a lot of strong breakouts over the last week.  There are several challenges as I see it:

• Some of these have gepped or simply moved up too far above breakout for a low risk entry?
  • can they be caught on a pullback?
  • Can I avoid taking too much risk by trying to open too many positions at once?

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - AMD, AMED, ARKW, ASPN, BGNE, BJ, CAS.TO, CVNA, FCAU, FTNT, IPAY, LSCC, NMRK, ROKU, SKY, STNE, XBC.V, XHR

isatrader

Good evening,
AMED is nice, highest reached, volume. I jump in.
A+
barra