Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 36

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

NOK looks set to open with a Stage 2 continuation move today, on a buyout deal with Microsoft for it's handset business. It is currently trading around the 5.40 level pre-market, which is about 40% above Fridays close of 3.90

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2013-09-03, 10:21 AM)isatrader Wrote: NOK looks set to open with a Stage 2 continuation move today, on a buyout deal with Microsoft for it's handset business. It is currently trading around the 5.40 level pre-market, which is about 40% above Fridays close of 3.90

I had that one on my watch list also. At least we are fishing in the right spot. ; )

Attached are a few of today's breakdowns from my daily scan. SKH and FL

To see today's complete list of Daily Breakouts and Breakdowns in the US Market that I post each day in the Elite section of the site, then you need to become an elite member. Details can be found on the front page of the forum here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/index.php#anchor

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Interesting weekly chart.

(2013-08-31, 07:18 PM)Jere Wrote: Nice bear flag, its already dropped 20%, but the longer the base the greater the move. and this on has over a year and a half of horizontal movement. PNF chart shows a bearish target of 14. MOS is in the same note. What I really like here is that there is no support level nearby for the last 2 years!

Hey Jere. Can you post the PNF chart for POT that shows the bearish target of 14? I am new to PNF charts so I'd like to see if I can figure out how you are arriving at that target.

Thanks in advance!

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

(2013-09-04, 01:43 PM)theory6453 Wrote:
(2013-08-31, 07:18 PM)Jere Wrote: Nice bear flag, its already dropped 20%, but the longer the base the greater the move. and this on has over a year and a half of horizontal movement. PNF chart shows a bearish target of 14. MOS is in the same note. What I really like here is that there is no support level nearby for the last 2 years!

Hey Jere. Can you post the PNF chart for POT that shows the bearish target of 14? I am new to PNF charts so I'd like to see if I can figure out how you are arriving at that target.

Thanks in advance!

I'll post it for Jere, as he's not online at the moment. Attached is the standard P&F chart that shows the Preliminary Price Objective of 14, as the initial column since the triple bottom breakdown sell signal hasn't had a three box pullback yet, so the target is still not finalised.

Go to http://stockcharts.com/help/doku.php?id=...objectives for a full explanation of how to calculate price targets on P&F charts.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2013-09-04, 02:25 PM by Jere.)

(2013-09-04, 01:43 PM)theory6453 Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

ALTR is attempting to make a Stage 2 breakout today and is crossing above the relative performance zero line, but it lacks volume though.

isatrader