Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 375

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AGB.V, ATTU, CYBR, FAMI, FIRE.V, OGO.V, TELL

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ABX.TO, AFE.V, CATS, HMI, KNT.V

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - AMD, ANTM, ARCE, BA, BTO.TO, CLAR, LAIX

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2019-01-31, 03:44 PM by sammyn.)

I just want to say that this thread is invaluable. I registered, simply to say "thanks!" for all your work.

(2019-01-31, 03:40 PM)sammyn Wrote: I just want to say that this thread is invaluable. I registered, simply to say "thanks!" for all your work.

Thanks sammyn. It's just something I do for myself, but I'm glad that others are able to make use of it.

isatrader

There was particularly large amount of stocks in my volume based scans tonight. There's normally only about 100 results to go through, but was over 350 tonight.

Here's my selections from Thursdays scans for the watchlist - BYL.TO, CDXS, CGP.V, DEO, FIVN, GRMN, KIDS, MA, MLNX, NOW, NVAX, PSDO, QTNT, SE, WK, ZS

isatrader

For the watchlist from the Friday scans, and a selection of others peoples picks that look interesting - ACB, AC.TO, ARRY, CAI, CREE, EOLS, GLIBA, MLNX, MRCY, S, VER, WLTW, YUMC

isatrader

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - ARVN, AVLR, BEAT, ENTG, MEET, MPX.CA, NSSC, RGD.V, RTI.V, TEUM, VFF.TO, WTER

isatrader