Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 359

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2018-08-24, 05:07 AM)tomyoung Wrote: Cool I will give that a try, thank you for the valuable tips isa. One last thing, for the scan, is this the one you use: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...74#pid4074

Yeah, basically that one but on stockcharts, and I also run a another scan and merge the results that looks for the same criteria but with new 50 day highs as well.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Awesome thanks isa!

A few spots from Friday, ADSK, DLB, KWS, MPC,NVDA & SPLK:

For the watchlist from Fridays scans - ANET, HEXO.TO, METC, OGI.V, TER.CA, USAC

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Breaking out, but I don't see the volume?

GRMN, IDXX & RMD

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - AIEQ, HMLP, KSU, PAH, UPLD, ZS

isatrader

(2018-08-27, 11:15 PM)isatrader Wrote: For the watchlist from Mondays scans - AIEQ, HMLP, KSU, PAH, UPLD, ZS

AIEQ ETF:  Interesting, an ETF using AI for its stock components.  Perhaps a step on from smart beta?  Pity I have not got it on my data feed (yet).  Interesing to see how it performs versus a relevant  index.

Single diget midget on the move - EVM.V